Running out to deny the killer the hatch closure points.

2»

Comments

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328

Survivors don't leave ->"but ban survivors teabagging at exit gates, or make them insta down with mori"

Survivors instantly leave -> crying aswell.

What are survivors supposed to do now? Tell me exactly the steps so I can follow them and fully satisfy you.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

😂

Again, from the original post:

"I'm in no way saying "THE LAST SURVIVOR MUST NOT EXIT VIA THE GATE UNTIL I'VE CLOSED THE HATCH!". It's just sad to know that some players will do anything and everything to antagonize others. It's just so pathetic."

It was an observation of confirmed behaviour from some survivor players.

Ta ta.

• Zamblot
    Zamblot Member Posts: 270

*Survivors leave to early, sometimes to make it less irritating to killer*

YOU GUYS ARENT LETTING US CLOSE HATCH

*Survivors leave late letting killers hit them on the way out for bloodpoints*

YOU GUYS ARE MOCKING US, JUST LEAVE

Honestly, as someone who mainly plays survivor whether I leave early or not doesn't mean I'm trying to piss the killer off and I've never even considered it a factor. Most of the time I'll let the killer smack me for some extra bps but sometimes I'll just leave instantly if the killer isn't around. You people just find a way to complain and it happens on both the survivor and killer side. Complain about actual issues, not uncontrollable things that your drawing conclusions and pretending you know what the other person is thinking. And I've never ever in all my hours playing (not sure exactly how many but alot) seen anyone say anything about the killer not being able to close the hatch.

• Scytere
    Scytere Member Posts: 123

You know you can mute the conversation box right? All you need to click the little speech bubble and it is gone. Solved.

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396

I am hoping this is bait. I have serious doubts tho. I am sad.

• VigilStrange
    VigilStrange Member Posts: 57

I would recommend getting yourself a post-it note. When the match finalizes and fades to black, slap that post-it over the end game chat. Then if those toxic survivors want to 'Megalolz" at you, you don't see it. You don't get GGs either, but that doesn't seem to be something worth mentioning in this post. You stay away from teabags at the exit as you like, and as you say, you wouldn't mind the points for closing hatch, means you also wouldn't mind not getting them.

• Dioh
    Dioh Member Posts: 5

I feel bad for the dev that has to read this mess of a thread 😅

• fcc2014
    fcc2014 Member Posts: 4,388

If the OP is serious they are beyond triggered by this game and need to play something else.

• DescendingMoon
    DescendingMoon Member Posts: 2

If a tree falls in the woods and no one is around to hear it will it still make a sound? If you are teabagging and taunting a killer and he walks out into the map are you going to wait around with no audience? One or two people may have posted in chat about denying hatch (let's be honest it was most likely one time) but I guarantee you that most people just don't want to wait around without an audience. I think you're taking one bad experience and are applying to everything. Killer or Survivor, of all the things that are posted here that's a complaint.... This isn't a thing.

• LOA
    LOA Member Posts: 235

This OP is ridiculous, and I'm a killer main. But gee whizz, guy!? You really needed those Closing the Hatch points that bad? And as for being able to tell that they are waiting on purpose to leave just before you find the hatch? That's just silly. Garbage post.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703
    edited February 2020

Hope you all had fun.

😂😂😂