Ghost face daily ritual is kind of ridiculous compared to other killers?

Options
MTK
MTK Member Posts: 77

So I'm a rank 1 ghost face main killer(obv not r1 at the moment cuz of the reset) and until today I've never had a GF daily ritual pop up. So it finally pops up today and it says I have to lean AND mark AND then hit the exposed survivor 3 times to complete it. So while other killers like huntress have to land the hatchet 4 times, or legion who has to just hit the survivors with feral frenzy, ghost face has like 3 requirements stacked on top of each other. First off, just marking the survivors won't do. You HAVE to lean and fully mark them. Even if you do, if you don't land a hit before the exposed status is over, you'll have to repeat the process of lean-marking them..It's kind of ridiculous considering how the meta way of playing him is to stop the stalk at 99, sneak up on a survivor and instantly marking them(where you obviously won't be leaning btw) before landing a hit. The only reliable way i've found to complete this ritual in a quick manner is just to play as usual, hook someone on a hill or open field, and proxy camp him by lean stalking around the hook until someone eventually comes along, which is pretty toxic and not very engaging style of gameplay.

/rant over

Comments

• Cabbage
    Cabbage Member Posts: 349
    Options

There's no real way around it, daily rituals are there to encourage you to play more of the side you don't usually play. It makes sure you use their power the way it's intended. It's extremely hard to get 5 fully charged demogorgon attacks, most of the time it's only held for a couple of seconds which doesn't count as fully charged. But it's far easier on doctor, etc. But that's just the way it is unfortunately.

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807
    Options

I just skip that daily when I get it.

• kcwolf1975
    kcwolf1975 Member Posts: 651
    Options

I like using ghost face and I skip this one when it comes around. I think the nurse is the only other killer daily that I won't try (I never play her).

• Spectre13
    Spectre13 Member Posts: 179
    edited February 2020
    Options

I wish they gave you options for DRs. Like make it so you can choose to only get dailies for survivor or killer. It's annoying to spend BP on survivors I don't play just to be decent in game and complete said dailies.

• NICK714
    NICK714 Member Posts: 173
    Options

you are noob, that ritual is very easy to do, (rank 1 whith ghostface)

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    Options

I definitely noticed GF has an oddly specific daily especially when you compare him to other killers like Legion.

• RickJames
    RickJames Member Posts: 85
    Options

I got this the other night. I used the iridescent lean addon with a W key build ( Spirit Fury, Enduring, Bamboozle, and Brutal Strength ). This challenge definitely sucks and Its very ridiculous compared to lets say "play oni and hit people with demon strike".

• Chicagopimp2019
    Chicagopimp2019 Member Posts: 458
    Options

Got to echo a lot of the other posters on this one. I trash that daily every time it comes up.

• Effrafax
    Effrafax Member Posts: 32
    edited February 2020
    Options

I like playing Ghostface (even if I'm not very good), but I also skip the daily every time it comes up. Not sure why "Fully mark and then down" wasn't considered specific enough.