OP killer

Options

Who else think the doctor is OP? Seems everytime I face a doc I get hit with the static and it's like why does this killer even need perks? Everyone's locations ok ns are always shown once your tagged. IDK. Everytime a doc is ran I always have bad luck.

Comments

• AvisDeene
    AvisDeene Member Posts: 2,396
    Options

Michael's legs make him OP while vaulting and wearing his hospital gown.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,001
    Options

No killer currently is OP, along with the corresponding perks.

Some killer perks and killers still need buffs however, like monstrous shrine and Legion for example need some buffs.

• antgnstea
    antgnstea Member Posts: 869
    Options

I hate going against the Doctor, but I don't think he is OP.

He challenges your general survivor defenses, like normal looping and hiding. He is definitely annoying to play against. But he is certainly not OP.

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255
    Options

We've all kinda trained ourselves to get as many loops out of a pallet as we can, but against doctor just drop the pallet a little early. There are times when he blocks a window or pallet that you need to vault in order to survive with his shock, but there's nothing you can really do about those.

He's not a killer you want to run around injured against.

• Bard
    Bard Member Posts: 657
    Options

As of right now, because of the recent nerfs to Nurse/Spirit, the removal of Ruin, and the fluctuating state of Oni...

S tier (busted): crickets

A tier (strong): The Nurse, The Hillbilly

B tier (somewhat good): The Oni, The Spirit, The Nightmare, The Huntress, The Doctor, The Demogorgon

C tier (somewhat weak): The Hag, The Plague, The Wraith, The Ghost Face

D tier (very weak): The Pig, The Shape, The Trapper

F tier (trolling): The Cannibal, The Legion, The Clown

Before the update that got rid of Ruin, lots of killers would have been placed one or more tiers higher than where they were, but now that that's gone they simply don't have time.

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807
    Options

Freddy is A tier, Nurse is still S tier. You just have to be an S tier Nurse player for her to be S tier.

• Bard
    Options

Nurse hasn't been S tier since they gutted her map mobility. She's still the best in the game, but she definitely isn't overpowered.

Freddy is an M1 killer. As good as he is, he relied on Ruin quite a bit.

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807
    edited February 2020
    Options

She wasn't overpowered before. Her addons were. She's still S tier in the right hands, cause her skill ceiling is still head and shoulders above every other killer.

Post edited by Frankie on
  • xerav
    xerav Member Posts: 392
    Options

Red Rank Survivor Queues: 10 min

Red Rank Killer Queues: Instant

This pretty much says it all (it does not matter if Killer FEELS OP to you :D).

• tylerdiablo
    tylerdiablo Member Posts: 27
    Options

Ghost face is another OP k I'll ller. Hes so silent it's ridiculous. Even if your hiding and a toe is picked up by his sense he knows where you are.

• Quol
    Quol Member Posts: 694
    edited February 2020
    Options

Give it another month or so for people to really get used to playing against Doc. Beforehand Doc was one of the rarer killers to see and adding a rework means that survivors dont know how to play against the current surge of Docs. Sure he has good map pressure but he is fairly average at chases.

• CornMoss
    CornMoss Member Posts: 538
    Options

I love doc, both playing as and against. He's weak though sadly but I always feel an intensity when I play survivor because you have to play so much more different around him than other killers

• Hsizzle
    Hsizzle Member Posts: 74
    Options
  • Bard
    edited February 2020
    Options

If both of those killers were allowed to exist in their current states alongside old Ruin, yes I'd put them in A-tier.

The problem is that Ruin isn't around anymore.

Spirit is strong as ######### in chase, but she's one of the worst killers in the game for getting around the map without specific, high level add-ons. If you're Spirit on Ormond, there's a good chance you lose two gens before you even find a guy.

Oni is super strong in chase when he has his power, but he doesn't get his power until he gets a couple hits in, a task for which he is equipped with... absolutely nothing. He has one of the worst early games of any killer, only really surpassed by Myers in that regard. His first map patrol is slow, and his chase game is terrible until he manages to win a chase. If the survivors are being Pepegas and let him get hits on two different survivors within 30 seconds? He's great. If they play pallets safe? He's stuck as an M1 killer for the first 3 minutes, and between his weak chase and the necessity to farm your first injury for Blood, good luck getting your first down against good survivor before 3 gens are popped.

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666
    Options

People give ruin way too much credit for gen pressure.

Spirit cant get around the map without add-ons? then what her power there for? She has one of the best map mobilities in the game alongside billy and nurse.

And as for Oni, the whole point of his power is to snowball, he is the killer that can make the best comebacks even with all 5 gens done, the fact that he doesnt get his power at the beggining of the trial is a minor inconvinience given the fact he is so powerful.

You are not supposed to keep all 5 gens intact, some will get done, its a part of applying pressure.