The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Still no DS nerf?

Come on. Love the map balance changes but come the eff on. Just nerf DS already.

Comments

• Nightmare247
    Nightmare247 Member Posts: 187

Come on man...They are steadily improving the game. DS is fine as is for now. Just let it be until they figure out what they want to do with it. There are some really bad perks out there IMO that need rework over a perk that while used is ok where it is at.

• Action_Jaxon
    Action_Jaxon Member Posts: 73

I thought it was pretty clear from the dev stream that if there was a nerf coming for DS it wouldn't be this chapter/patch.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

They said it wouldn't be in the next PTB.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Hillbilly420 said:
    Come on. Love the map balance changes but come the eff on. Just nerf DS already.

Its just pathetic at this point, devs never deliver

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051

They buffed it. lol

I mean, Rancor is kind of a counter.

• Vietfox
    Vietfox Member Posts: 3,823
    Master said:

@Hillbilly420 said:

Its just pathetic at this point, devs never deliver

A hex that gives the exposed effect
    Map changes
    Yeah, devs never deliver...
  • Michiko
    Michiko Member Posts: 623
    What are they going to do to nerf it? I didn't hear anything about the nerf. I don't even use DS anyway its a swing and miss perk for me.
  • Action_Jaxon

@Michiko said:
    What are they going to do to nerf it? I didn't hear anything about the nerf. I don't even use DS anyway its a swing and miss perk for me.

Supposedly just stuns the killer in place without dropping the survivor to give extra time to wiggle or flashlight save.

• Action_Jaxon

@ZombieGenesis said:
    Oh, you mean "coming soon"? LOL

No when the only real changes they went over was the unhook and pallet drop...

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243

/sigh :(

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited August 2018

Probably not until the next chapter or mid-chapter patch. They even buffed it in this PTB.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

I'm holding you to this, McLean.

YESSSSSSS!!!!
  • El_Sneako
    El_Sneako Member Posts: 21

I bet it's just a hollow promise to mollify killers. Like any number of promised fixes that never really seem to come.