Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

PTB feedback

The new map is so dark I got eyestrain after 1 game. I kept hitting F trying to turn on my weapon flashlight because I've been playing 7 Days to Die and it felt like I was walking around in nighttime. The breakable wall thing is interesting but because of how dark the map is I can't tell visually which are breakable. I assume this will be fixed later, but for now this map is a huge buff for Blendette and a pain for any killer playing against players not running neon cosmetics. I managed 3 games as killer and 2 as survivor and after only the second game (as survivor) I had to quit because I was getting a migraine from trying to see.

TLDR, new map is darker than The MacMillan Estates.

Comments

• Zionify
    Zionify Member Posts: 10
    edited February 2020

The new Saloon map is even darker then Yamaoka. I couldnt play killer or survivor, then add the mending to that and might as well stand still because you cant see anything lol

• Huntar
    Huntar Member Posts: 848

This is a known bug. Turn on Ultra settings, and the lighting will be fixed.