Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

A Reason Why Add-On Nerf Isn't Good

BabyClaudette
BabyClaudette Member Posts: 109
edited February 2020 in General Discussions

I'm going to try and keep this short, and also I'm not trying to start an argument.

Anyways so, I think that losing your add-ons for survivor even if you escape is not a good idea.

My reasoning is, killers on average only have 19.8 add-ons that can appear on their bloodweb. That makes getting specific add-ons easier because there isn't a huge pool of add-ons to begin with.

Survivors on the other hand have 55 total add-ons plus 18 items that can also show up in a bloodweb.

It is much harder for survivors to get specific add-ons because survivors have 73 possible things to get in a bloodweb (not including offerings and perks) compared to a killers 19.8 possible add-ons.

If they want to do something, they should just make ultra-rares and very-rares actually rare.

Ok that's all

Edit : Also survivor add-ons don't have as much as an impact as killer addons do, maybe besides syringes and styptics but like I said they could just make them more rare.

Comments