A small idea for a way to show 2 kills is a win for killers: Winning add-ons

This is a simply idea for a way to show a killer has "Won" with 2 kills:

If the killer gets 2 kills in a game they will "win" a random brown/yellow add-on (from their respective killer).

3k is 2 random brown or yellow add-ons(from their respective killer).

4k is 2 random yellow add-ons(From their respective killer) or if this is too good: 1 random yellow add-on and one random brown or yellow add-on(From their respective killer).

It would be something small that would make killers be more accepting of the idea of the 2k being a win while both encouraging them to go for better and also helping killers in their "upkeep" costs of needing to use add-ons to play realistically every game.

Comments

• yobuddd
    yobuddd Member Posts: 2,259

I like it!!!

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

I have also been thinking about the idea that for the brown or yellow addons being rewarded being higher for yellow add-ons based on the number of hooks you have gotten on the none sacrificed players.

Effectively using the 2k example:

If theres 2 hooks on the other players its a 50% chance at a yellow add-on

But if both of the others are on death hook its a 75% chance at the add-on being yellow.

Its still overall better to get kills but none kill hooks still should add to your "win" prize(s).

• thehotdogman93
    thehotdogman93 Member Posts: 81

I like the idea that we have to buy our items from the bloodweb. I think we should keep that intact. Instead, maybe we can increase the reward for the second sacrifice to be the biggest bloodpoint reward. The first sacrifice would be half of the reward for the second one, the third one would be half of the second one as well, and the forth would be a forth of the reward from the second one.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Considering that Survivors now lose add-ons after one trial (without Ace In the Hole), I don't think this is necessary.

• Karl_Childers
    Karl_Childers Member Posts: 669
    edited February 2020

Why would you do anything to show the killer has won with 2K when that’s a draw? Not really following. You shouldn’t win anything with a tie.

• Warcrafter4
    Warcrafter4 Member Posts: 2,917

This suggestion is mainly to the devs who try to claim 2k is a win so my suggestion if they'd want people to believe it they could make killers win add-ons to show it.

• NuclearBurrito
    NuclearBurrito Member Posts: 6,807
    edited February 2020

Devs claim that 2k is the average expected results.

The average result is slightly worse than a successful result in any game where the global winrate is equal to or less than 50%.

In fact I would expect the global winrate to be BELOW 50% in practice by a significant margin.