Do you know Pinhead?

Pok
Pok Member Posts: 100

A simple question I was asking myself after all the speculation on what the chain trailer meant. A lot of people came saying that Pinhead is iconic and a lot of other people just went with it, but never heard of him before, what is the answer for you? No jugement if you never heard of him before :p

Do you know Pinhead? 26 votes

Yes, I heard about him before/watched the movies/comics... in a context other than DbD
69%
Mc_HartyPuggyMohawkGibberishbrokedownpalaceAssassinZodiacGrootDudeWalker_of_the_fog_96PigsterUistreelpalletsryummyTunnelVisionIcewhisperThirdEyeGodillusionTheSpectreCluelessTobesAzgarthusPaldanari 18 votes
Yes, but I first heard about him in a forum or on Youtube while people were speculating on the possibility of Pinhead as a killer in DbD
19%
BunnyTheHuttAhoyWolfBrucecastro81TodgeweihtPok 5 votes
Never heard of Pinhead before today
11%
fly_172SebaOutbreakMutaTirsat 3 votes

Comments

• Pok
    Pok Member Posts: 100
    Yes, but I first heard about him in a forum or on Youtube while people were speculating on the possibility of Pinhead as a killer in DbD

I'll start: I first heard of him by stumbling on a video studying the possibility of Pinhead as the next killer when the leaks on Ghostface first came out (the sounds datamined). I then read some things on the Hellraiser saga since I found him interesting

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    edited February 2020

Change "today" to "a few months ago" in my case. I think I might have heard about him in a context other than DbD, but never searched or asked anything about him. I get the feeling that I saw parodies of him in cartoons or movies, but never knew he had a name or that he was iconic. I now know his name because of the speculation going on in the forums for years now.

So I don't really care if he gets added or not, I know nothing about him and frankly I don't feel like researching about his story either.

• MutaTirsat
    MutaTirsat Member Posts: 23

I know of him but but nothing about him and tbh not that interested

• Pigster
    Pigster Member Posts: 137
    Yes, I heard about him before/watched the movies/comics... in a context other than DbD

Yes, but actually no

Never watched a single movie, but know it exists

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Heard of him awhile ago, never watched the movies though.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Boomers Assemble!

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Never seen a Hellraiser movie, but everyone wants him so I'm down if he gets in. Personally would rather Jason or Xenomorph get in, but I'm not against Hellraiser.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I heard about him when I was watching YouTube videos about horror icons.