Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Do you know Pinhead?

Pok
Pok Member Posts: 100

A simple question I was asking myself after all the speculation on what the chain trailer meant. A lot of people came saying that Pinhead is iconic and a lot of other people just went with it, but never heard of him before, what is the answer for you? No jugement if you never heard of him before :p

Do you know Pinhead? 26 votes

Yes, I heard about him before/watched the movies/comics... in a context other than DbD
69%
Mc_HartyPuggyMohawkGibberishbrokedownpalaceAssassinZodiacGrootDudeWalker_of_the_fog_96PigsterUistreelpalletsryummyTunnelVisionIcewhisperThirdEyeGodillusionTheSpectreCluelessTobesAzgarthusPaldanari 18 votes
Yes, but I first heard about him in a forum or on Youtube while people were speculating on the possibility of Pinhead as a killer in DbD
19%
BunnyTheHuttAhoyWolfBrucecastro81TodgeweihtPok 5 votes
Never heard of Pinhead before today
11%
fly_172SebaOutbreakMutaTirsat 3 votes

Comments

• Pok
    Pok Member Posts: 100
    Yes, but I first heard about him in a forum or on Youtube while people were speculating on the possibility of Pinhead as a killer in DbD

I'll start: I first heard of him by stumbling on a video studying the possibility of Pinhead as the next killer when the leaks on Ghostface first came out (the sounds datamined). I then read some things on the Hellraiser saga since I found him interesting

• SebaOutbreak
    SebaOutbreak Member Posts: 399
    edited February 2020

Change "today" to "a few months ago" in my case. I think I might have heard about him in a context other than DbD, but never searched or asked anything about him. I get the feeling that I saw parodies of him in cartoons or movies, but never knew he had a name or that he was iconic. I now know his name because of the speculation going on in the forums for years now.

So I don't really care if he gets added or not, I know nothing about him and frankly I don't feel like researching about his story either.

• MutaTirsat
    MutaTirsat Member Posts: 23

I know of him but but nothing about him and tbh not that interested

• Pigster
    Pigster Member Posts: 137
    Yes, I heard about him before/watched the movies/comics... in a context other than DbD

Yes, but actually no

Never watched a single movie, but know it exists

• GrootDude
    GrootDude Member Posts: 14,110

Heard of him awhile ago, never watched the movies though.

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

Boomers Assemble!

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Never seen a Hellraiser movie, but everyone wants him so I'm down if he gets in. Personally would rather Jason or Xenomorph get in, but I'm not against Hellraiser.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

I heard about him when I was watching YouTube videos about horror icons.