Pigster Member Posts: 137

Just wanna know how the general thoughts are 😊

For the people, OP!? 30 votes

OP
20%
GibberishAcromioBlueberryBunnyTheHuttmusstang62Whiskers93 6 votes
Strong, but fair
33%
zacmangamingBoosted_DwightPigsterAwakeyfly_172PokemonGOPlayerPokAzgarthusMutaTirsatPyras_Sundown 10 votes
its alright
33%
arslaNFog_KingGrootDudeNuclearBurritothen4321toxicmeggAhoyWolfBrucecastro81nimesulideUnPersonaggioaCaso 10 votes
weak niche perk
6%
Aven_FallenLarikal 2 votes
UP
0%
needs nerf
0%
needs buff
6%
ClaudettesUncleIlliterateGenocide 2 votes

Comments

• Pigster
    Pigster Member Posts: 137
    edited February 2020
    Strong, but fair

I tried it and really like the perk. If I think to situations where I play with my lower skilled friends and they ask for help, it might be useful for an exchange. Since you become broken for using, it has a price to use. I really hope they don't nerf it to Nirwana 😂

• then4321
    then4321 Member Posts: 234
    its alright

Funny thing is I thought of this perk a long time ago. "Wouldn't it be interesting to have a perk where you could trade a health state." Boom, we got it.

I also thought of Oni's powers before he came out, but in my head it was a werewolf, not some dude with a sword. It was a big scruffy man with wolf like features. When he powered up, he turned into a full werewolf.

Same thing with this new killer, but in my head it was a girl and she threw the chain.

Good stuff Devs, keep it up!

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    its alright

I like this perk. Me and my friends had discussed, long ago, this kind of perk, where someone could become hurt to heal someone else. One of my friends said it would be too powerful, but we didn't have the broken effect like now, so I think it's ok.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688
    its alright

From what I read, you can only use the perk if you are healthy.

• MutaTirsat
    MutaTirsat Member Posts: 23
    Strong, but fair

its what the insta heals always should have been

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773
    OP

OP. Insta heals were removed, there was no reason too add it as a perk.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Strong, but fair

Sure, insta heals were a problem but this one leaves you broken and vulnerable so the killer gets a trade off.