Hitboxes dedicated servers

playing the game and getting hit by killers swinging a good 5 meters behind me or across the pallet when I’ve finished the movement animation. The killer also cannot be stunned as he just relocates behind the pallet??? Not every game is like this but you do get 1-2 a night and it’s an automatic loss.

Comments

• Fireghoul07
    Fireghoul07 Member Posts: 1

Very much agree. It is impossible to know when you are going to get hit and even when they hit you they never make connection with your body. Its become so hard to know when to put pallets down or dead hard.

• Mojo_Dojo
    Mojo_Dojo Member Posts: 1
    edited February 2020

I live in the UAE and this is LITERALLY every single game. I just came off a game where I was hit through a window after vaulting and running 3 steps away from it. I'm just done. There's no point in playing if the connections like that. You can't outsmart killers, you can't make good plays, nothing. You're just a meat bag to please the killer when he M1s you. You're there to make the killer feel good, to make him believe he's outplaying you, otherwise he might just stop playing killer. Why do you think the game favors killer connection over survivor for hits... In my experience, I need to be at least 7-9 meters away to safely fast vault. At this point, it's every game, and for me it's so aggravating that there's no point in playing this game anymore until it's fixed. I've gotten to rank 1 and i'm already rank 4, down from 10, after the most recent rank reset so I'm not bad, it's the ping.

EDIT: Oh and the ping when in the lobby said 50ms. Yeah ######### right. What a joke