The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

i cant no more..

For 4 Hours im trying now to escape as Noob Survivor... for 4 freaking hours...

And im always the noob that get killed in the very last seconds before the match ends by some buillshit...

Doing Gens.. mostly 2-3 gens in one match... cleansing totems... mostly around 2-3 per match...

what else i can do? Just because i dont play DS/DH does this mean im forced to play with survivors that do hide the whole game in a corner and dont do anything at all? Why im getting punished by killer that doesnt even found me the whole match, but then NOED comes in and pop, im down.

No, this is not a complain about NOED at all. I played for years as mainkiller, this is a complain about the matchmaking and mostly about the People i get matched with... Why do rank 15 Survivors panic if they hear a heartbeat? why do they yolo unhook if they know its not gonna help at all? Why dont they do totems or gens because of "what could happen" if they dont? How did they go up to 15 if they need to get carryied every game by not doing anything?

Im getting really pissed, because i dont manage to pass this mission "escape twice" on the first archive, sadly but true...

Comments