Least/most favorite killer to go against

Comments

• slippin9668
    slippin9668 Member Posts: 17

My favorite is most def the nurse. She freaks me out but I love running her. My least favorite is probably leather face ( cannibal ). He scares me and I just canโ€™t run him with that swing.

• legionIsBackBaby
    legionIsBackBaby Member Posts: 32

Trapper

I always step into a trap worst part im a 6 purple

• Kiawi
    Kiawi Member Posts: 33
    edited February 2020

Favourite to play against are probably Demogorgon and Ghostface. For the Demogorgon I kinda like his music and his sounds, and for Ghostface I'm pretty good against him because I'm constantly checking my surroundings.

I don't mind the Hag at all. I actually like playing against her too, probably in my top 3. She's one of the only killers that sometimes can jumpscare me. I want more scares and horror in this game... I also like to play as her myself though. I'm surprised that many complain about her camping because most Hags I face definitely jump back to the traps if they are triggered but if they are not, they actually don't come back that often and they normally don't sit next to the hook. When I play her I just love it when many traps get triggered around the map and you jump from survivor to survivor, scaring and hitting everyone. But she can be so slow if people know how to play against her.

Least favourite is probably Leatherface. Similar reason as to why others mention Hag... I feel like so many Leatherfaces camp (or rather facecamp). Maybe I'm just unlucky.

• Weederick
    Weederick Member Posts: 1,080
    edited February 2020

Least: Hag, because i have the least impact against her. Its already decided wether i queued solo/swf and brought flashlights/urban evasion when the game starts and you either counter her or you lose against a good one

Most: Billy, because he plays basic dbd. He can make plays with the chainsaw but it has counterplay aswell. Feels like a skillbased matchup.

• DiscoOwlington
    DiscoOwlington Member Posts: 3

This took me a while, because I'm mainly a killer, but:

Least favorite to go against: A Legion main that knows how to run them. It's just annoying being found when I'm working on something. Go awaaaaayyyy.

Recently though, Plague/Pig because I've always been found first despite survivors running, LITERALLY, in front of them. Killer: "Nah, screw all y'all. I'm swiggity swootying towards a specific booty!"

Favorite to go against: (funnily enough) Spirit/Oni.

The mind gaming needed against those two, and the mind gaming typical of those two, is fun and challenging to play against. Don't even feel bad if I lose to them

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Least would lean in towards who I've run across that are the most campy.

Wraith has been the most campiest killer. I swear, no one can play him. They down one person then face camp. No exceptions.

Close runner up Hag. Hag she sets one trap, then when she comes back during a hook save, forces the one trap to go off. Basement Hag is almost inescapable.

Myers builds 99% then stands there. But borrowed time typically screws him over.

Freddy oddly is another camp killer. You have all this power and you use it for this?

Had only one Pig, Ghostface, and Cannibal facecamp me. Had to save more than one from being facecamped. Typically it's already EGC when they're doing it.

Favorite killer is one who I can learn from. Because then I can apply it to my own build.

• UniSans
    UniSans Member Posts: 111

My least favorite to go against is wraith because every time I go against him itโ€™s a noob who tunnels the duck out of players and camps.

i like demos because most of them are babies and do rather poorly. But for a challenge I like new doctor or huntress

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,180
    edited February 2020

Least is Legion. I strongly dislike the deep wound mechanic. It's braindead. I let Legion frenzy me, mend in their face, and they either move on while I mend or stun themselves so I can run to a pallet. If ever there was a killer that totally needs to go back to the drawing board, it's Legion. Deep Wound needs to go.

Most is honestly Deathslinger. Maybe the novelty hasn't worn off, but I love how lowkey sneaky he is, hearing the shots, just the audio of the killer in general, and struggling against the chain. Super fun, but like I said with Legion, I could really do without ever seeing Deep Wound again.

• findmeready88
    findmeready88 Member Posts: 7

The doctor and the wraith are the worst. Constant shock therapy you never fully loose madness. His item add on's make facing him very difficult. Skill checks all over the screen and going counter clockwise. I had 3 survivors dc and left me with 5 gens. Doc closed the hatch then shocked me until the entity killed me. I couldn't do anything. I really don't like the doctor.

The wraith and his invisible crap is really dumb. I mean it's ridiculous to run around being invisible just so you can get close enough to get a hit. Yes you can see him when hes moving but more often then not he practically runs into me when invisible and the second I make a run for hes already on me. If get some distance he easy enough to loop but if have lower rank survivors with me the game will end in a hatch play.

Michael is hard too but he is a challenge and that makes it fun. I hear that Michael jingle and my heart starts pounding because he will just be there all of a sudden. I lose a lot to Michael but it doesn't bother me.

The rest of the killers are fine. Haven't played against deathslinger yet.

• FilledPizza
    FilledPizza Member Posts: 392

Least favorite - Hag (more annoying then scary)

Most favorite - Demogorgon (I like the chase music)

• Mak0
    Mak0 Member Posts: 251

Really like going against doctor and demo

I hate playing against

Pigs who put a trap on you then tunnel you to death

Spirit's

Instasaw billy

Ghostface

• Anki
    Anki Member Posts: 58
    edited February 2020

Least favourite: Freddy and clown. Both look and sound disgusting (Not that they are badly designed). Also Freddy's lunge always makes me a bit salty and I for real always go down within a second if it's a clown. I just can't see where I'm going

Favourite: Spirit (If I'm running Iron will), Demo and Nurse. Spirit and nurse can destroy you, but I have had my longest "loops"/mindgames with them. Seems like not many people know how to play against them. Demo is a coolio

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,883

Favorite: Michael Myers. He is the most legit creepy killer in the game. The best jump scares I've had came from Michael. Always a fun match with the boogeyman. He is so versatile with builds that you are never sure what flavor of Myers you are up against.

Least favorite: Ghostface. His reveal mechanic is so broken. Lost count of how many times I am staring right at him in the middle of the screen and nothing happens. Often end up getting exposed myself. I also find the majority of GF players just camp near the hook. Hide and wait to expose the rescuer and tunnel down the unhooked person too.

• FryTheChicken
    FryTheChicken Member Posts: 12

Doc's my boy, love playing him and against him. Both old and new too, I just love his power.

But goddamn, do i hate stealthy killers who decide that facecamping a few meters away with 0-4 meter terror radius is a good move. I usually play with at least one SWF, so i can communicate, but it just ruins the flow. I really appreciate the effort Bh has gone through with Oni, Demo, Legion (yes i love Legion) and other killers who benefit from running around instead of sitting on the first hook. Myers, wraith and GF are ruined for me. Maybe its just the ones i go against, but still

• WiredGamerOni
    WiredGamerOni Member Posts: 85

My Least Fav To Go To A match With Is A Oni With The Bloody Glove Add-on And The Splintered Hull Add-on With Any Mori Type

• WiredGamerOni
    WiredGamerOni Member Posts: 85

Wraith Because OoO Isnโ€™t UseFull With It Unless Itโ€™s A Always Visible Wraith.

• My least favorite is Hag

It will never not scare me when I'm just walking somewhere and all of a sudden her grimey ass jumps out of the ground 'AAAAAAUGH'

• thrawn3054
    thrawn3054 Member Posts: 5,897

I hate playing against Plague, Legion and Ghostface. Those games are almost always miserable.

I enjoy facing Pig, Freddy, Billy and Doctor.

• yadielrodriguez
    yadielrodriguez Member Posts: 515

That the best part he good against red ranks because of that.

• Iron
    Iron Member Posts: 241

He's used for mindgames, not because he can be revealed/ or not from behind a rock lol

• Arizona159
    Arizona159 Member Posts: 3

I personally like to go against most killers.

*looks over at Ghostface and Leatherface*

I especially like going against Doctor, it any killer that makes you focus that little bit more to spot or counter their power.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Myers players for the most part are generally chill people. One of the least likely killers to camp/tunnel Iโ€™ve noticed. Also has that scary element when you never know when heโ€™s going to hit tier 3. Itโ€™s like Jenga, you know trouble is coming but its that suspense of not knowing exactly when its going to happen. Although I am starting to notice a pattern that its when he chases me for the first time is when he hits tier 3 immediately after stalking everyone else ๐Ÿ˜’

Ghostface is just a cheap pos. At least wraith gives a bing bong, and Pig crawls slow. GF just gets to walk around with no terror radius. If youโ€™re at a gen in a jungle gym its just a free hit for him if he approaches from the right way. Add in all of them running that stupid sloppy/thana/nurses build and the fact that you have a killer with a higher camp ratio than Leatherface and even Hag and heโ€™s just a nightmare to face. Been noticing so many survivors gen grabbed or exposed and instadowned early game too. Absolutely hate him.

• variantgameplays
    variantgameplays Member Posts: 69

nah im not a fan of bbq for doc. i use Huntress LullabyL, Distressing, Unerving Pressence and Dying light. Shock therapy is more than enough for me to locate them.

• ResistanceAROG
    ResistanceAROG Member Posts: 5

Duuuuude!!!!! I thought I was alone in her daunting Lullaby. For example, I'll be playing against ๐Ÿท and Im just chilling, doing a Gen by myself-paranoid asf then Suddenly I hear the Lullaby ringing and my girl laughs because it's totally not and she sees I play too much DBD. ๐Ÿ˜„

• Witherrr
    Witherrr Member Posts: 85

My favorite killer might be oni. I love the tense feeling I get being chased by him, and not only that, but he can ruin your day if you're not careful. He's the only killer that actually gives me a sense of intensity and fear anymore and I love that feeling. He's just so great. Probably the best killer they have right now because he's altogether a great killer and he's fun for the survivors too. Both sides win!

Least favorite? I'd say spirit because versing her is less skill and more of just flipping a coin and hoping it lands on your side when it comes to "countering" Her, but since I don't verse a lot of spirits anymore I'd say probably ghostface. His stalk mechanic is broken and latency doesn't make it any better, and when some ghostfaces just sneak up on you in night shroud and hit you it's even worse because it's just plain boring. Then they run stuff like nurse's and sloppy so it makes it nearly impossible to heal, he's just a basic obnoxious killer that just injures, runs away, and saves you for when you try to heal. Wow how interactive

• VaJaybles
    VaJaybles Member Posts: 658

Least- pig, they usually tunnel

Favorite-bubba. Fun to loop but the fear of getting caught and insidious camped makes it a fun challenge

• sciura
    sciura Member Posts: 4

Man, yall must have had some terrible Hags, placing all ten traps and camping is a waste. If you camp when you can teleport from dozens of meters away, you are an idiot that deserves your 1 measly kill.

• notyarbllewe
    notyarbllewe Member Posts: 213
    edited February 2020

What is it with disliking and liking certain killers? Just have fun and play the game! Dead by Daylight isn't about playing against the easiest or best killers, it's about enjoying the moment! And everyones' choices are biased based off of who they go against. Not only that, but the Devs listen more to the survivors then killers, so you guys are truly trying to make it better for yourselves and ruin the killers' fun in it. And a sad thing is that people usually dislike some of the coolest and most unique killers, like Spirit and Ghost Face! All you'll do is dampening your own games against them along with ruining the killers themselves.

• UpsettingDruid0
    UpsettingDruid0 Member Posts: 20

I love playing against every killer except for two, Spirit and Huntress.

Spirit has just never been fun to play as or against for me, I think part of it has to do with how old spirit used to be without a vault animation and old prayer beads.

Huntress is one thing, hatchet hitboxes. They're just a bit to larger imo.

Now if we wanna talk specific builds, Forever Freddy just because it's boring and doesn't take skill to use imo.

• Pyras_Sundown
    Pyras_Sundown Member Posts: 16

I play both survivor and killer but when I do play survivor I HATE going against pig. Idk what it is but I can never get away from her when being unhooked. They always seem to find me before I can even get my trap off.

I love going against doctor. I actually get scared when he's near, screaming is a nightmare because that means get the hell out of there! He boasts a real challenge for me. And I love that.๐Ÿ˜€

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

My favorite is by far Demo, he has IMO the best chase theme and power in the game, too bad there is not many people playing him.

My least favorite is plague, her vomit grosses me out and you are forced to either played injured for the rest of the match or give her lethal puke and neither are good.

• deadbyhitbox
    deadbyhitbox Member Posts: 1,117
    edited February 2020

I love playing against a good Billy or Demo. Least favourite to play against are definitely Spirit, Clown or Hag.

• Okoru
    Okoru Member Posts: 144

my fav is definitely demo. EZ loops brother

• Okoru
    Okoru Member Posts: 144

how do you hate clown? LOL prob worst killer in the game.

• AbsolutelyAmel
    AbsolutelyAmel Member Posts: 146

Petition for a thread of least /most favourite survivors to go against cuz here's way too many entitled survivor mains on this one :)

• Mothpool
    Mothpool Member Posts: 2

favorite killer? probably Freddy (since I main him when I rarely play killer) but my least favorite? Nurse and Bubba. I hate them with all of my life, luckily I don't see them often until one day it was Bubbafest and round after round I saw Bubbas... complete nightmare

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410

######### Trapper and Wraith.

Love Oni, Billy, Doctor, Plague and a smart Leatherface that doesn't play "Ass Out, Chainsaw Up" in front of the hook.

• rafa2402
    rafa2402 Member Posts: 1

Honestly, i hate going against Billy. Maybe because im not that good at looping or whatever but his chainsaw always gets me, im kinda new to the game so thats why I have a lot of difficulties trying to escape from him.

My fav killer to go against gotta be the doctor, i think its a really balanced killer and certainly can put an high pace in the match, i do like The Oni too, idkw i find him scary lmao

• obeymylogic001
    obeymylogic001 Member Posts: 4

I hate trapper he's just such a lame killer his power is so bland and it's just the worst way to go out getting insta downed cuz I walked thru grass

As for my favorite probly huntress I mean any killer where u actually have to think rather than just running in circles cuz u can't loop her like other killers

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

Favorite: Oni. Only Killer in the game that's actually scary.

Least favorite: Trapper. I don't care if he's low-tier; if you play this Killer you are a braindead fun-hater who doesn't like it when the enemy team gets to use game mechanics.

• Bigesttroller
    Bigesttroller Member Posts: 18

I love going against nurses/hillbillys , they feel like the only killers that genuinely make me fight back

I hate with my life and soul fighting trappers and good onis... trapper completely counters loops if he traps it right and since i like staying injured (resilience, spinechill and healing is a waste of time) I cant just take a hit and run to another loop as im usually hurt...

Oni, i was left genuinely speechless, one guy in a party said "bro onis OP" i went "I bet I can loop u for a few mins no problem" and when he counted the ten seconds to let me go and in less than 5, he was on my ass with no time for me to react and slamming me, he feel much stronger and harder than hill billy

• EridianBlaze
    EridianBlaze Member Posts: 33

The only time I've went against him was when I wasn't as good at the game. Though I did also say (or well, implied it) that I hate going against Doctor more.

Also, I'd say Legion and Bubba are worse. Though in Bubba's case it's just the player that is worse, since the few times I've gone against Bubba, they all face camped and/or used Insidious in the basement.

• scarslookgood
    scarslookgood Member Posts: 157

On PS4, Freddy and Ghostface matches are my least favorite. Doctor and Plague are my favorite

• Simonete
    Simonete Member Posts: 12

Love going up against Nurse and Billy. But going against Clown is just so annoying.

All that blurriness just hurts my eyes, and his power is just boring...

• CrassardStreams
    CrassardStreams Member Posts: 179

You hate huntress for all the same reasons I hate playing Doc. It's scream town baby and you're all frozen in place for eternity.

• Malik1178
    Malik1178 Member Posts: 34

Least favorite has to be plague. Literally 0 counterplay. If you cleanse, she can use her op ability, if you dont cleanse,your 1 shot the entire game and its pretty much a permanent hex haunted grounds