The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Least/most favorite killer to go against

I can't stand the trapper. It's not that he's scary or anything I'm just a mediocre survivor so I have alot of trouble with his traps and how random the placements can be. I.e. I'll run to this loop because it's close, and now I've stepped in a trap amidst my panicked scurry 😑. But I love going against nurse. I play on PS4 and I have only ever run into maybe two console nurses that were actually any good.

Comments

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

I hate huntress. Not only can she snipe you from across the map, her lullaby gets stuck in your head even if you're facing a different killer so...yeah.

I love Nurse, I learned how to play against her back when she was common and powerful, so nowadays it's my easiest (and rarest) opponent.

• ProfessorDunwich
    ProfessorDunwich Member Posts: 1,514

Favorite to go against. Myers. Least favorite, Hag.

• K1LLR0CKNR0LL
    K1LLR0CKNR0LL Member Posts: 176

Yeah hag is kind of sh$#&y to go against. Alot of low ranking hags just facecamp or spend eternity placing all ten traps in your face. So by the time some overly immersed teammate actually tries to save you, you're already in phase 2.

• variantgameplays
    variantgameplays Member Posts: 69

I HATE Legion and Doctor the most.

My least fave would be Demogorgon.

• ohheyitsbobcat
    ohheyitsbobcat Member Posts: 1,707

PS4 and I agree about the Trapper. I'm just awful about dealing with him and it just stresses me out because I assume he has traps everywhere. Hag and Freddy are second and third least favorites. I just don't like going against trap killers lol. I enjoy playing as them though, minus Trapper as I'm god awful with him.

Favorite killer to go against is Demogorgon. He's a lot of fun to loop and try to dodge is shred attack. I consider him the most balanced killer in the game with having a lot in his arsenal but also having plenty of counterplay. Win or lose I almost always have fun facing Demo-boy. I assume I'll also enjoy going against the new killer; he looks like a ton of fun to play as and against though I worry about how he'll control on console.

I also enjoy going against Nurse, Billy, Huntress and to the surprise of most people, Legion. I don't think I'll ever get sick of just sitting at a pallet and watching a Legion fake attack me 3+ times before finally doing it or just dropping out of power.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

i HATE going against doctor and freddy. my favorite killers to go against would probably be demogorgon and wraith

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

fav ermm honestly most are fine, variation is the spice of life, they require different ways of dealing with them.

I however absolutely hate Freddy, hate what they did to my boy, made him so generic and so boring and obvious in setup.

Literally not a single Freddy does not run Pop and often other slow down perks its sooooo boring and unoriginal and unfun to play against.

Next to that Hag, because they are more often then not absolute scumbags when it comes to camping.

• K1LLR0CKNR0LL

Don't worry I suck with trapper too. Can't stand his play style and for that reason I don't really play hag either. Never bought legion cause I know I won't like him but I love playing against him.

• K1LLR0CKNR0LL

Completely agree about the hag. "Here let me place all my traps in front of you and then I'll facecamp too just to be safe" 😒

• Gamingwalrus51
    Gamingwalrus51 Member Posts: 45
    edited February 2020

least favorite is spirit. spirit with stridor is 2x worse. Most favorite is leatherface

• K1LLR0CKNR0LL

So much yes. But spirit is one of my baby's so I'm currently trying to dump points into nurse for stridor. If it's to easy though I'll probably take it off.

• Skelemania
    Skelemania Member Posts: 227

I don't like Hillbilly. More recently, Ghost Face or Oni.

I love playing against new Doctor & Hag. Wraith can be fun. Hag is my favorite to go against though. I wish more people played her because she really switches up the playstyle of the game which can help break up the monotony of a gaming session.

Now, PTB Doctor that will be live in a couple weeks, jury is still out there for me.

Honestly, I dislike playing against one-shots. It feels like a crutch that the devs are really starting to lean on too much. Even if a Killer doesn't have a one-shot mechanic, it doesn't mean they don't have the ability via add-ons/Perks. Is there anything worse than someone popping a Haunting Grounds while you're already mid-chase so you get one shot?

I hate The Huntress. Probably my most hated killer because it feels like you can't do anything if you're playing against a good one. Can't window, can't pallet, can't loop. Oh, you think you can dodge a hatchet but your hit box becomes the size of a fridge or you get the infamous dedicated server~!

Mostly though, it is more about the person you're playing against than what killer they're using. If they're like Rank 10 and trying to slug for a 4k & making the last person sit on the ground while they search for the hatch - yeah, I just never want to play against that person because I feel like they're wasting my time. That's time I could be in a new lobby earning more Bloodpoints already. GOTTA PLAY AROUND THE DS & 4K! No, no you don't. It ain't that serious, dawg.

• arslaN
    arslaN Member Posts: 1,936

Least favourite is Freddy and Spirit

Favourite to go against is probably Billy and Huntress (if dedicated servers don't screw me over)

• Zombra808
    Zombra808 Member Posts: 77

Least favorite will always be freddy and pig, favorite has to be mediocre Billy, god Billy I hate cause the game ends in 1 second.

• K1LLR0CKNR0LL

I can get on board with switching things up it does get boring sometimes playing a GhostFace 5 times in a row. I'm all for one-shots but I'm very big on them being earned and heavily timed. I'm a killer main for sure but when I do play I like to feel like the one-shot is actually earned in some way. That's why I don't play Billy and I think NOED should be removed.

And seriously some people get way to sweaty. just hook me already. If a survivor is down to screw around so am I 😁

• TKTK
    TKTK Member Posts: 943

I hate going against Freddy, I don't find any joy in playing against him idk why. I don't like playing him either, it's just not satisfying. I love going against Spirit, having to play differently from all other killers is refreshing when you play against a good spirit.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Least favorite: Hag because of dumbass teammates don't crouch against her.

Don't really have a favorite.

• Elk
    Elk Member Posts: 2,267

I dislike Legion only recently because of a game I just had where the Legion and the survivor were working together. I like going against Huntress and Spirit they are fun to play with.

• EridianBlaze
    EridianBlaze Member Posts: 33

I rarely go against over half the cast of Killers. The only ones I ever encounter frequently are Legion, Trapper, and Spirit. Though I have gone against every killer at least once.

I guess my favorite would be Oni or Demogorgon. I only went against one Oni and he was bad, and the few Demos I see are rather easy to deal with.

As for least favorite it would have to be Clown or Doctor. Probably Doctor though since he's far more common.

• K1LLR0CKNR0LL

Oof. I hate when that happens. A wraith did that to me once but at the last second he turned on the guy that was outing everyone XD

• Laakeri
    Laakeri Member Posts: 835
    edited February 2020

Least fav to go against: Trapper

Most fav to go against: Good Billy that knows how to curve.

• SL33PY
    SL33PY Member Posts: 71

My favorite going against is a good pig and Michael. I also like going against nurse, huntress, old doctor, plague, clown, bubba and billy

least favorite legion, ghost face, spirit, and new doctor. seems like I play against those 4 way to often

everyone else I’m on the fence with, I don’t mind Freddy, oni, hag, wraith but don’t particularly enjoy playing against them

• mzgummebear
    mzgummebear Member Posts: 22
    edited February 2020

I dislike crapface I mean booface ghostface!!! I swear with him I get anxiety lol cause of his stalking ....s ame goes too Michael Meyers as well

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Fav: Myers

Worst: Ghostface or Legion. Can’t decide.

Funny how Myers/GF share similarities yet one is fun and with the other I’d rather uninstall the game.

• K1LLR0CKNR0LL
    edited February 2020

Mikey Mike is loads of fun to play against until you run into a really good one that can bounce off the hook with BBQ and drop the other three like flies with one tier 3. One of my fav meme builds is jumpscare Myers though. Also fat Myers. If you ever watch OhTofu you know what that is.

• Cabbage
    Cabbage Member Posts: 349

Love playing against demogorgon.

Hate Legion.

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889

Love playing against Nurse and Demo, hell even Deathslinger when he comes out.

I hate Spirit and Legion, Spirit is unfun and super uninteractive and Legion is just boring mend simulator

• Iron
    Iron Member Posts: 241

Least favorite is spirit and ghostface.

Spirit has a super fun design and playstyle for killer side, but being a survivor you just run and guess.

Ghostface because let's face it the reveal and stalk is just super awkward

Favorite is nurse and hillbilly

Both of these two are my favorite intense chase killers where positioning and decision making are key.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

Least favourite - spirit

Most favourite - hillbilly

• altruistic
    altruistic Member Posts: 1,141

Oni makes me want to never play the game again.

It is amazing they could create a character that I have never had a single fun match against.

• sailormars
    sailormars Member Posts: 122

Least Favorite- Spirit (especially with Stridor)

Favorite- Either Hillbilly or Huntress

Those are the only 2 killers that make me go "yes!" when I see them.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Myers is so fun to face against, I dunno why. I just love Myers.

Ghostface is just so wonky on his reveal mechanics that it’s unpleasant to face. I’ve also had so many GF burn Hawkins and Lery’s offerings. Stealth killers give me anxiety.

Still my two favorite horror icons though :D

• Elena
    Elena Member Posts: 2,187

Unpopular opinion, I love going against the Clown and Demogorgon.

I don't like going against the Nurse or Spirit because their blinking/phasing makes me jump every time.

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Least? Hag. All the Hags I verse, except maybe one just camp with traps and it's just SO ANNOYING.

As for my favourite, it's actually Pig. Maybe it's because I like to torment the lesser of my kin, but hey. It's nice to see others giving her a go, even if I know exactly how to counter her.

• DwightOP
    DwightOP Member Posts: 2,328

Freddy, spirit, Ghostface

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747

Most: Nurse/Huntress

Least: Plague/Freddy/Doctor

• ZtarShot
    ZtarShot Member Posts: 838

Xbox first off.

I don't like to go against bing-bong Bois. He's not op he just has a reputation in my head to tunnel.

But I'm in love with George the Demogorgon.

• TR_stonez
    TR_stonez Member Posts: 54

Favorite billy I feel like he is one of the most balanced killers

least favorite clown as they are ussually the most toxic

• Iron
    Iron Member Posts: 241

I agree, and overall I really do enjoy him, but the reveal mechanic is just what makes him unfun to face at times since you can reveal/be revealed from behind things or be caressing each other and not be revealed/reveal him lol

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130

I hate Huntress, I don't try anymore. When they changed her lullaby to be no longer directional you never know where she is. It's impossible to counterplay her hatchets with the hitboxes being so huge and dedicated servers make it that much worse. They can put me on a hook already.

• variantgameplays

I hate them when i'm playing survivor.

I love doctor when i use it specially with freaking skill check build.

• variantgameplays

sniper on the other side of the map like crazy. spine chill and dark premonition is good to be stealthy, a problem though if the killer use bbq.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,068

Legion & Legion.

I love everything Legion related.