MOST BROKEN/UNBALANCED KILLER

1dziubo1
1dziubo1 Member Posts: 10

My personal is leatherface, designed to facecamp and there is no thing you can do about it.

Then there are re-mastered (get the joke? MASTERED xD) ones. Best tactic for doc and spirit is just to ######### on first hook and go on, but DBD team makes this for DLCs $$$. On the other side, there is e.g. Trapper, with new maps, where trap on concrete is eyefuckingly bright. The third ones are huntress and nurse, which are deadly if mastered, but potato otherwise.

This is my opinion, what is yours, and why?

IMPORTANT:

AS THERE IS NO POLL TO 'SELECT MIN TO MAX' TYPE, VOTE FOR MOST BROKEN/NNBALANCED ONE!

Feel free to write in comments the order.

*I had to remove some killers out, cose dbd team cannot make a poll that has more than 10 options (even if i can type them in). How pathetic.

MOST BROKEN/UNBALANCED KILLER 54 votes

Camperface (cannibal)
11%
ShapedHexNoedCrescentGentAwanakJeffIsGodLooping4Dayz 6 votes
Clown
25%
Spartagone45TheRockstarKnightJawsIsTheNextKillerDelsKibaraAhoyWolfBrucecastro81anonymous31337fairfieldisms28_stabsBriskenAzgarthus[Deleted User]MutaTirsatOBX 14 votes
Doctor
14%
QuakeGreenPufferFish0mikeya0MegaGamer_01batmanscarZackaryFreemanKeyIAmShadowZzz 8 votes
Huntress
0%
Legion
5%
BlueberryOshiGamingHulk123 3 votes
Nightmare
14%
AtchooAdelooGhostRoaster29[Deleted User]KnotEnthusiastbubbasbasementchestXpljesusGannTM 8 votes
Nurse
7%
WeederickKsoniHannonLarikal 4 votes
Oni
1%
Amethystanime 1 vote
Shape
1%
EnderloganYT 1 vote
Spirit
16%
zacmangamingJigsaw_pprentice1993DetailedDetrimentinferjusPrettyFaceKatepizzamesshuntressmain031dziubo1Actionjacksn 9 votes

Comments

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,105
    Clown

I guess you really like my format. <3 And I agree, Legion is so op, I hope he gets nerfed to the ground.

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Clown

Clown is always laughing at me. He can smoke the whole map with his bottles that can disable my exhaustion perk. I cant work on gens until the last second and troll him with SP or use my other second chance perk. I thought only survivors are allowed to troll killer. Isnt it 4v1 bully simulator? Its unacceptable. Mute him, nerf his bottles, increase his reload speed and make him 105 speed, now.

• DetailedDetriment
    DetailedDetriment Member Posts: 2,632
    Spirit

Not sure if it's about unbalanced as in overpowered or underpowered, but I'm gonna go with Spirit.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Clown

Clown's laugh is OP, pls nerf it

Are you really that survivor main, no killer needs nerfs, only buffs or rework, DBD is a online game and killers are real people

• ABannedCat
    ABannedCat Member Posts: 2,529

Personally, no killer is broken or unblanced anymore. The only true OP killers were omegablink/more-blink Nurse, and Prayer Beads Spirit. But they removed those two, so all killers are balanced now.

• inferjus
    inferjus Member Posts: 479
    Spirit

Spirit.

There is no counterplay against well playing Spirit.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,062

None.

• 1dziubo1
    1dziubo1 Member Posts: 10
    Spirit

I agree. Now doctor is on simmilar op level, but spirit is most inbalanced.

• Awanak
    Awanak Member Posts: 1
    Camperface (cannibal)

Pig should be in that list, I have almost no trouble playing against spirit but get downed ONCE by pig which you cant hear and you get a nice collar that cause you to be out of the game cause instead of doing gen you are stuck trying to remove it. And it's not like the plague purification as it should, you only have a CHANCE that you'll be able to remove it from one of the station. So I once did 4 station without being able to remove it before getting killed the trap on my head. All this trying to avoid the killer and not doing gen.

Higher stealth, average speed, hard disable and greather range... This is unfair to other killers

• Key
    Key Member Posts: 37
    Doctor

Tbh I think since the doctor buff, he's the most unbalanced and op. He can literally shock you are you're attempting to vault something and stop you from doing so.

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Shape

Guys, Shape can down people outside tier 3 ?????? too OP, plz nerf BHVR or I leave 😡

aight FR tho, no killer is too OP, like calm down you entitled survivor main.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Clown

The Clown makes me cry :(

His overpowered power is making me pity how weak he is.

• MutaTirsat
    MutaTirsat Member Posts: 23
    Clown

NOT OP just no counterplay

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

What crappy poll, not even worth voting.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    edited February 2020
    Spirit

He could do it pre-rework as well. It was just that it required such perfect timing, that the skill cap was insane. I used to watch a streamer who's a doctor main and he could pull insane shock/hit combos on almost every tile, including with shack pallet down. I like the new static blast change, but I feel for the rest the overall skill requirement to play as him has been dumbed down a lot. Old doctor was a very misunderstood character gameplaywise, but it was my first main when I was racking up bp and I kinda miss some of his old mechanics.

• batmanscar
    batmanscar Member Posts: 466
    Doctor

I prefer the older version , his attacks like his shock therapy and his perk effectiveness seem to have been nerfed after the gameplay changes

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

OP actually put Legion, Clown, and Bubba in the top 10 most broken killers

• MegaGamer_01
    MegaGamer_01 Member Posts: 172
    Doctor

While I do agree that cannible is annoying with his constant face camping doc seems to be the best killer atm with his new abilities and iridescent king/queen. And why I say this is because why buy a killer for only perks? You can buy the dlc for the killer but are mostly not gonna use him after a few matches or become a facecamper and people are normally buying him for bbq vs a free killer with the game.

• Larikal
    Larikal Member Posts: 54
    Nurse

Clown, doctor, huntress, even leatherface all got big weakness. Clown and doctor are just killers without powers if you can stand blurred vision or if you dont gonna camp pallet. Huntress is one of the easiest killers to escape - run away from her, but look back, if she prepare hatchet do dodge. If she dont use it then just kite like killer without any power. Leatherface is another killer without any power as long as you dont try to do 360 on him. Keep distance, use pallets, vault windows and you can loop him for whole eternity.

There are only 2 killers that i truly hate to play against. First one is nurse - there is nothing you could do against good nurse if you dont run dead hard, but since we dont know what killer is against us... Well. Second one is.. wraith. Yes, wraith. He is a lot harder to be seen (at least on long distances), he dont generate terror radius, with addons he can go in and out from invisibility in split second and it also gives him speed boost. He got only one weakness - cant one-shot you. For me his power is so... unfair. Okay, i get it - he should be able to sneak upon players, okay. Heck, even speed boost is okay. But i dont think that going in and out of his power to just get speed boost is the way it was meant to be played. And good wraith (not even great one, just good) can caught you in every single loop just bcs of speed boost. And sure, flashlight counter him... but hey, we still dont see killer, so we cant pick flashlight with us against him :P