Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

remove survivor 360s

its obnoxious and shouldnt be a thing

Comments

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

It's a give or take.

It's not even 100% successful anyway. If the survivor is good enough to, maybe it wouldn't help to learn ways to counter it. If it keeps happening, expect it. Think a step ahead.

• Kiores
    Kiores Member Posts: 34

survivor 360 is 9/10 times a turn around so that you can hit them about a second earlier, which saves you time as a killer
    the trick to countering a 360 is to not lunge in vain, anticipate their movement and act accordingly, it's a harmless gesture that doesn't work when you know it's weakness

• ThePloopz
    ThePloopz Member Posts: 1,010
     That’s basically saying don’t let survivors turn their camera around themselves  and move at the same time
  • SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

I agree its obnoxious but it takes alot of skill to pull off well for the survivor and the killer can counter it once you know how the 360 works.

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    sawerjke said:

its obnoxious and shouldnt be a thing

Remove the one thing that's fun and requires skill...

And doesn't work when the killer isn't a steaming pile of trash. Hmmm
  • weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    edited June 2018

The problem is 360s exist in pretty much any game with a 3rd person camera and free character movement.

Seriously, give it a try in like GTA or something (do it while regular running, you can pull a very tight circle)

It existed in a game like Crackdown as well. This isn't something you can remove easily without overhauling the entire movement and camera system. Plus, it isn't that hard to counter as a Killer.

At most you should get only 360d once by a particular Survivor. Every time after that you should simply follow him and wait for him to 360 into your face, or just back up when he starts the 360 and follow which way he goes for an easy hit. If you are getting 360d multiple time, i'm sorry, but stop lunging and try focusing just a little bit on being intelligent in your approach.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

So many people falling for bait it's ridiculous

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    edited June 2018

Iwasonlypretendingtoberetarded.jpg
  • Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930
    edited June 2018

@only1biggs said:

Is it though? I mean, I understand as i bait unreasonable stuff all the time, but in this case, it’s like baiting pretending to be an extremist political party or 3rd wave feminist extremist in 2017-2018. The bait can’t be told apart from real stuff, because the people in some of the groups are THAT backwards.

• only1biggs
    only1biggs Member Posts: 1,178

@Jack11803 said:

@only1biggs said:

Is it though? I mean, I understand as i bait unreasonable stuff all the time, but in this case, it’s like baiting pretending to be an extremist political party or 3rd wave feminist extremist in 2017-2018. The bait can’t be told apart from real stuff, because the people in some of the groups are THAT backwards.

Do we need to encourage them though? It's funny sometimes but then enough of them pop up and it becomes a thing or they just clutter the forum with nonsense. There's a killer guy on here who is quite salty...a salty killer shall we say, that asks for cooldowns on crouching because he doesn't like teabagging. He too could be baiting but it's so difficult to tell apart from the real (as you mentioned) it's just taking up space for actual conversation.

• Jack11803
    Jack11803 Member Posts: 3,930

@only1biggs said:

@Jack11803 said:

@only1biggs said:

Do we need to encourage them though? It's funny sometimes but then enough of them pop up and it becomes a thing or they just clutter the forum with nonsense. There's a killer guy on here who is quite salty...a salty killer shall we say, that asks for cooldowns on crouching because he doesn't like teabagging. He too could be baiting but it's so difficult to tell apart from the real (as you mentioned) it's just taking up space for actual conversation.

I thought he was baiting until he flagged me for triggering him