Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Is Fire Up ever good?

Can you make something out of it? Coupling it with Bamboozle, Brutal Strength? Can it be worth it?

Comments

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

No. It is never good.

People will tell you it's good when used with X Perk but that makes no sense. A tiny change isn't suddenly good when compared with a much bigger change. It's still a tiny topper to it.

Then there are people that say it's great on Myers in Evil Within 3. Which, again, makes no sense, as it already does so little for regular vault speed so it'll do even less on his EW3 vault speed.

• Pauliewogger
    Pauliewogger Member Posts: 17

It is situational, if you are trying to run a vault master build (perk build where you vault really fast) it's almost necessary, otherwise, it's pretty useless.

• JovialCub
    JovialCub Member Posts: 88

The idea of deleting windows was a really good idea UNTIL. With this spirit break, it can make pallets incredibly unsafe and now the option.

• shadowsfall42
    shadowsfall42 Member Posts: 201
    It's good for the memes. Vault god Myers.
  • TheTimeMachine
    TheTimeMachine Member Posts: 229

I like me some Fire Up. If you think about it, certain situations benefit from tiny little 'boosts' (such as Fire Up). You CAN feel the perk working in late game- for me atleast.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104

It might work wonders with the coming Shadow Dance Add-on for Wraith. Otherwise, I would just grab Brutal Strength and Bamboozle.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@HES_GOT_DED_AHD said:
    Can you make something out of it? Coupling it with Bamboozle, Brutal Strength? Can it be worth it?

Yes, with bamboozle and T3 myers, you are the vault master.
    Wouldnt call it worth though, but it can be quite hilarious :wink:

• SadonicShadow
    SadonicShadow Member Posts: 1,146

Its only good for meme builds. Other than that it is useless. As a stand alone perk the values are to low. Its just like thanataphobia. Values are to low to make a difference.

• FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

I've stacked it a couple times with both Brutal Strength and Bamboozle. Was interesting for a change of pace, but I wouldn't use it as a main build.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

Lemme put it this way.

It's useful but not good.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

the numbers are so minuscule it's barely noticeable, an empty perk slot would give you basically the same effect