Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Three or more blink Nurse is the only thing OP about the nurse in my opinion

The nurse is jukable if she has two blinks, but the possibility of juking is very limited when she has more than two. Three blink nurses were the only killer that the depip squad wasn't able to overcome.

Comments

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261

I actually feel nurse is WORSE with 3 blinks vs taking double max range addons.

I much prefer the giant map control and I never needed 3 blinks anyways ( except for maybe the first 10-20 hours of learning her )

• greenzebra64
    greenzebra64 Member Posts: 65

@Zavri said:
    I actually feel nurse is WORSE with 3 blinks vs taking double max range addons.

I much prefer the giant map control and I never needed 3 blinks anyways ( except for maybe the first 10-20 hours of learning her )

I forgot about the range add ons. I think a lot of the nurse's add ons need to be reworked lol. Although I doubt the devs will ever do anything about nurse because they always shy away when someone mentions balancing the nurse

• Delfador
    Delfador Member Posts: 2,552

@greenzebra64 said:
    The nurse is jukable if she has two blinks, but the possibility of juking is very limited when she has more than two. Three blink nurses were the only killer that the depip squad wasn't able to overcome.

I a nurse is jukable with 2 blinks, then it only shows that that nurse is not a very good nurse.

Even the best survivors can't juke her enough to say that she is not OP.

• kimukipi
    kimukipi Member Posts: 137

I play nurse a lot and I can agree. 2+ blinks shouldn't be in game or at least not as common as it is now. It removes almost all the skill necessary to play her since you got more blinks to correct yourself. That is all the change she needs. Nurse with her base kit is pretty balanced IMO. She is strong(est) but isn't OP as some claims her to be.

• Zavri
    Zavri Member Posts: 261

@Vankruze said:
    3 blinks with max range addons is actually stronger then with 2 blinks but without those max range addons 3 blinks is crap.

nah, double max range is vastly superior imo.

Max range is worded badly. It's basically extra range in ALL stages of the blink charging. You won't need 3 blinks when you can do your 2nd blink either 1 foot ahead or 30 meters away. It's insane.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,523
    edited August 2018

I can agree with that. There's definitely a learning curve to playing against a nurse, but it's totally manageable once you get used to it. Range is great and all, but you ain't blinking across the map and landing a hit like a top sniper navy seal with over 300 confirmed blinks.

Three blinks, though, it's hard to miss that. Each blink narrows it down a little bit more. At two blinks, you can already get pretty close even if the survivor has a decent amount of lead. With three, there ain't no way you're missing if you know what you're doing. FIVE? Them's training wheels.

• Usui
    Usui Member Posts: 531

Nice b8 m8

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647

you can juke a nurse if you have broken los but if you don't break los it will end with you on the floor..