Hybrid Players, your opinion?

Options
2»

Comments

• FancyMrB
    FancyMrB Member Posts: 1,250
    Options

Killer role needs a buff in some way.

As many people have said, fixing maps would go a long way. Also alot of the killers need to be individual buffed/overhauled.

(Please buff Pig ♡)

• BubbaSawyerMeats
    BubbaSawyerMeats Member Posts: 108
    Options

the skill level is the problem, and cant be balanced around. A optimal survivor is going to be unfair to a killer and vise-versa. The game is really balanced for what it is.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059
    Options

I don't think either side needs a buff but I do think maps need to be looked into. Obviously they can't patch every map any time soon so killers will need something else in the meantime.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    Options

killers 100%

• HexHiMyNameIsJoe
    HexHiMyNameIsJoe Member Posts: 2
    edited February 2020
    Options

Killer

• Oicimau
    Oicimau Member Posts: 897
    Options

Killers.

• Spirez
    Spirez Member Posts: 674
    Options

I think survivor has a higher ceiling cap than killer because you need to be able to know how to run tiles and loops and to figure out how to adapt to new killers and types of killer players. Once you figure that out, it’s a walk in the park. Especially if you have SWF. Even just a 2 man SWF can gen rush and or waste a lot of the killers time. So I wouldn’t necessarily say survivor need a buff. If anything they are okay where they are especially with a lot of second chances perks.

As killers, there is a lot of weak killers that will get destroyed. I would call for some sort of change to the speed of gens getting done. And a slight buff to the weaker killers. Then it would be more of a fair match. I think the current top killers are fine where they are and don’t need a buff.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210
    Options

It's a hard choice. I say none because of the unbalanced nature of this game. If we buff killers, new survivors will struggle and if we buff survivors swf will be even stronger!

• Smeson
    Smeson Member Posts: 43
    Options

Killerrole is very weak at red ranks.

• Okoru
    Okoru Member Posts: 144
    Options

Anyone who plays both killer and survivor at purple or higher ranks should easily be able to tell Killers need a buff.

• edgarpoop
    edgarpoop Member Posts: 8,097
    Options

I think maps need to be the main balance focus first. I think map imbalance is often mistaken for excessive survivor power. The maps are hilariously survivor favored in most cases. They don't even pass an initial sniff test when you understand looping mechanics from both perspectives. There's no reason every survivor can't run whatever god window is on the map in nearly every chase until it Entity blocks. Thankfully, it doesn't happen all that often. You ever have a Grim Pantry match as Pig where every survivor books it to Pantry window in every chase? Pig's not great, but fixing that blatantly broken setup helps M1 killers out a lot.

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Map size is the major culprit and god windows on (some) maps are massive timewasters.

there should definitely be a change to which tiles can spawn where.

I had a father campells setup with a gym built facing the shack window and the billy after me just gave up even with some smart red stain mindgames to cut me off and left each time I went there.

• xnicolay
    xnicolay Member Posts: 70
    Options

100% killer.

Change map size, keys, toolboxes or do something with the gen rush.

• Papi_Sans1
    Papi_Sans1 Member Posts: 25
    Options

I wouldn't say that one side needs to be unilaterally buffed or nerfed. It really depends on what we're talking about. The loops where there are two pallets no more than 10 meters from each other definitely need to be removed, but I would also say that the punishment for things such as face camping need to be increased (honestly I dont think you should even get to safety pip if you sit within 5 meters of a survivor for longer than 30 seconds straight, flat out). There are broken and annoying elements on both sides of the game that I really wish the devs would pay closer attention to, including and especially the scale of maps as they can easily become incredibly survivor sides (ToP and MD).

• DarkFox85
    DarkFox85 Member Posts: 74
    Options

I got about 1200 hours [720s, 480k] and it's very clear to me the killer "side" needs to be thrown a bone or two.

Buffs for the weakest trio [Bubba, Legion, Clown], reduced map size, will happily trade banning keys for banning moris, etc

• LordGlint
    LordGlint Member Posts: 8,027
    Options

I think some individual killers could use some attention. Looking forard to see what they do with Bubba for example.