The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Where is the Spirit Nerf ?

I am killer main but i really don't know what devs thought about spirit.Her movespeed is too fast when she using her power.Also you can't outplay her she always hits u no matter what.Also She has insane tracking ability, escaping from her impossible.Now lets talk about her perks.Spirity fury with enduring NO COUNTERPLAY.She can hits u after pallets.Her second perk is trap hex totems and it has exposed status effect for 60 SECONDS to every survivor.Now you can not cleanse hex ruin.Her final perk is one shot obsession and Kill the obbession when all gens done.What is this? Why everyone is so happy with her.I hope they gonna nerf her in PTB

Comments

• Judgement
    Judgement Member Posts: 955
    edited August 2018

F.

• ShowMeUrBirb
    ShowMeUrBirb Member Posts: 63

Gotta grab popcorn

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@ShowMeUrBirb said:
    Gotta grab popcorn

I gotcha ya fam.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    edited August 2018

ok

• Esheon
    Esheon Member Posts: 568
    edited August 2018
    I LOL'ed. You can escape her, you can loop her, you can fool her just by turning around and running over your own scratch marks when she phases. She's mid-tier, maybe high mid-tier.

She has to manually break 2 pallets before she auto-breaks 1. Nice but not OP, and it almost requires using 2 perk slots.

Hexes needed a buff and they got a weak bandaid instead. You can still cleanse Ruin, you just risk her one-shotting 1 or 2 survivors if you pick the wrong totem.

The obsession perk allows the obsession to see you after every gen completion and only allows you to one-shot a SINGLE survivor in the endgame. It's basically 25% of NOED combined with an crappy version of Bitter Murmur and an Ivory Mori that only works on one specific character.
  • Zefanya
    Zefanya Member Posts: 4

The Spirit is able to be juke as she cannot see the survivor when she uses her ability you should stop running so she can't see your scratch mark and when in a loop don't just stand there and wait run or walk somewhere else

Spirit Fury > Need to break 2 pallet to use and still able to get stun giving you time to run away and if they use enduring than drop the pallet before they reach to avoid stunning them

Haunted Ground > If you cleanse the totem just hide for 60 seconds don't be a fool and run around clicking you flashlight everywhere

Rancor > It's only for the obsession most of the time you would of already killed your obsession and if you are the obsession and somehow still alive like i said hide if you hear the heartbeat don't run around clicking your flashlight

i think she is fine right now where she is she take a lot of skill to be good with her and its only been 3 days you probably haven't learned how to counter her you are probably one of those players that complain about Freddy being too op

and if you want to talk about OP
    how about Autodidact a perk that let you heal a survivor instantly one state if you get a skill check.

• Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@ConsoleNurse said:
    I am killer main but i really don't know what devs thought about spirit.Her movespeed is too fast when she using her power.Also you can't outplay her she always hits u no matter what.Also She has insane tracking ability, escaping from her impossible.Now lets talk about her perks.Spirity fury with enduring NO COUNTERPLAY.She can hits u after pallets.Her second perk is trap hex totems and it has exposed status effect for 60 SECONDS to every survivor.Now you can not cleanse hex ruin.Her final perk is one shot obsession and Kill the obbession when all gens done.What is this? Why everyone is so happy with her.I hope they gonna nerf her in PTB

You will need a better bait than that.

Compiling survivor main's meme doesn't always work.

• Volfawott
    Volfawott Member Posts: 3,893
    Not even three full days into the ptb and people are already crying too op please nerf.
  • Giche
    Giche Member Posts: 753

@Aari_Piggy66 said:
    Not even three full days into the ptb and people are already crying too op please nerf.

Usualy it already happen within the first game played, the first day.

Tell a lot about the Spirit's tier.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@ConsoleNurse said:

And I thought that there are no survivors complaining about her being OP.
    At least there is one now :wink:

• RuneStarr
    RuneStarr Member Posts: 850

@ConsoleNurse said:
    I am killer main

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    She was out less than an hour when killers were crying that she's completely useless and Deliverance is a game breaking DS Part II.
  • Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293

@brokedownpalace said:
    She was out less than an hour when killers were crying that she's completely useless and Deliverance is a game breaking DS Part II.

Lol Deliverance is the new DS. I remember that thread.

Funny as #########.

• Master

@brokedownpalace said:
    Aari_Piggy66 said:

Cant remember seeing anyone claiming that delivreance is DS 2.0
    But its a badly designed perk and killers will always have an excuse to camp now (not that they needed one before) :wink:

And I believe that a single day is enough to get a roughly idea about the new killer and how strong she can be.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,792
    @Master

Since when is an hour a single day?
  • AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    The spirit is a little weak in my opinion. Add on reliant to be viable. Plus you have to remember she cannot see survivors in phase walk. Needs slight base movement increase and polishing up. Then she will be fine.
  • Master

@ZombieGenesis said:

@Master said:
    But its a badly designed perk and killers will always have an excuse to camp now (not that they needed one before) :wink:

And I believe that a single day is enough to get a roughly idea about the new killer and how strong she can be.

>

Yesterday there were some knee-jerk reactions to seeing yet another second chance perk for survivors. Those died away pretty quickly though (now the only people who talk about it are survivors when they want to deflect away from real issues). In theory I like the perk but, ultimately, it will just lead to some killers sitting on someone at least till they enter phase 2 of the sacrifice.

@ZombieGenesis said:

@Master said:

>

Yesterday there were some knee-jerk reactions to seeing yet another second chance perk for survivors. Those died away pretty quickly though (now the only people who talk about it are survivors when they want to deflect away from real issues). In theory I like the perk but, ultimately, it will just lead to some killers sitting on someone at least till they enter phase 2 of the sacrifice.

Yes, badly designed as I said. Its a pitty that the devs never think about the counterplays and what reactions could be caused by their designs

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

If you break a hex and it turns out to be haunting grounds, hide your @$$, don't run around screaming "Oh no! The killers gonna get me! Whatever shall I do?" Hide and wait. As for her being too fast you need too remember, she's practically blind, she can't see you when she is using her ability. And finally, her perk that insta downs the obsession. Think of it like Myers' Tombstone except only on one person (Have you forgotten Myers basically does the same thing without needing the perk?).

You need to remember that everyone plays differently, not every killer is going to have her perks, not every killer is going to like her perks. So stop complaining about problems that you'll probably experience 5% of the time.

It's amazing how people don't realize that most things about The Spirit are easily counterable.

And for the Entity's Wrath, It'll make the survivors play smarter about dropping pallets. They won't be dropping them will nilly (Maybe that's what your problem with that perk is).

• BigBadPiggy
    BigBadPiggy Member Posts: 678

@Someissues said:
    Guys, stop feeding the troll

He got banned on DBD steam so he comes over here and whine

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD That's so true

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Buff

• RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

Devs: "See? First "OP plz nerf" thread, and 30 threads telling us, that she needs buffs. NERF THAT HOE"

• M2Fream
    M2Fream Member Posts: 288
    ######### you mean "insane tracking abilities" mate survivors turn invisible when she uses her power.
  • blue4zion
    blue4zion Member Posts: 2,773

xD xD xD xD xD xD

........This was a troll discussion...... right?