One condition to make NOED more fair

1235»

Comments

• Chatkovski
    Chatkovski Member Posts: 309

Destroy the 5 totems to avoid NOED is just unreasonable.

Solo, survivors have no way of knowing whether another survivor destroyed a totem or not. Everyone must therefore seek and verify that all the totems are destroyed... Absurd.

The totems become just as absurd to find in the new maps. Even Small Game can keep you going in circles for several minutes.

I only ask NOED one thing, that destroying a totem is not useless. NOED should be linked to a totem from the start even if it is not activated. If NOED is the only Hex used, first totem destroyed: 1/5 that it is NOED, then 1/4, 1/3, 1/2, and 1.

Survivors receive no notification if NOED is destroyed in this way. And the killer sees NOED from the start and receives a notification if it is destroyed.

Search, find and destroy 4 totems in the game, be the only one interested, and finally have to undergo NOED because it activates even if there is only one totem, it is not what I name "fair".

• SquidFacedMan
    SquidFacedMan Member Posts: 148

What if we balanced NOED by making so that you need to cleanse five dull totems for it to be removed before it even triggers in the endgame? That'd be fairly high risk/high reward imho.

• Codela
    Codela Member Posts: 96

Did I not get the sarcasm? Because, that's literally what's going on with NoED right now, isn't it? Am I missing something here? For NoED not to proc, you have to cleanse all 5 totems there are on the map. :o