BBQ Event cosmetics gone

Uhh, anyone else lost their Scorching BBQ Event cosmetics after swapping back to normal from the PTB?

Comments

• Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99
    If you go back to your normal game it will have the event clothing. 
  • MADM3RT
    MADM3RT Member Posts: 17

@Fengminni said:

I went back to normal, they're gone. Sorry, I was trying to say I lost them after I was done with PTB and switched to normal.

• Boaris030
    Boaris030 Member Posts: 145
    edited August 2018

@MADM3RT said:

@Fengminni said:

I went back to normal, they're gone. Sorry, I was trying to say I lost them after I was done with PTB and switched to normal.

This happened to me with the howling ground cosmetics after the clown PTB so, I can't use them anymore. If I lost the BBQ stuff that's going to suck super hard.

• Fengminni
    Fengminni Member Posts: 99
    MADM3RT said:

@Fengminni said:

Oh that is a bummer. Maybe try writing the devs.
  • MADM3RT
    MADM3RT Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2018

@Fengminni said:
    MADM3RT said:

@Fengminni said:

Oh that is a bummer. Maybe try writing the devs.

Yeah I just wrote a ticket to the DbD-support, hope I'll get them back

EDIT: OH MY GOD I LOST MY LUNAR STUFF ASWELL!

• Doctor_Blythe
    Doctor_Blythe Member Posts: 1
    edited September 2018

https://imgur.com/b3VouTR
    This just occured to me as well. I was loading into a match on PS4, and for whatever reason either the game or my internet failed. So I restarted both the router and the PS4, signed back on, and now all Scorching BBQ items are gone. You mentioned the Lunar items as well, and I couldn't find mine either.

• skillchecks
    skillchecks Member Posts: 117

did you get them back? i just checked and i lost my bbq event skins and the howling grounds too, i only have Feng's red shirt

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,530

did you get them back? i just checked and i lost my bbq event skins and the howling grounds too, i only have Feng's red shirt

Try restarting the game, that'll usually fix it. If that doesn't work, you can make a ticket here and we should be able to help you: support.deadbydaylight.com/hc/en-us
  • PB_TORCHer
    PB_TORCHer Member Posts: 317

I lost mine as well from the howling grounds and Scorching BBQ today. I restarted and they are still gone. I did wright a ticket.

Did you get your items back?

• DocOctober
    DocOctober Member Posts: 2,230

I still have mine, even after switching multiple times between live and PTBs, I thankfully was never affected by such weird losses.

• Nobody123
    Nobody123 Member Posts: 1

i lost all of my cosmetics, that one from Kate, Hillbilly hammer, david jacket and huntress mask, what should i do? help