Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Plague mains, what perks do you use?

Fellow Plague mains, I use Infectious Fright, Rancor, Brutal Strength/Blood Echo, and Pop Goes the Weasel.

What do perks do you use and which addons do you feel are her best as well?

I feel like Emetic Potion or Incensed Ointment are must-haves.

Comments

• zzee19
    zzee19 Member Posts: 48
    edited February 2020

Pop, BBQ (mostly for bp, better alts are tremors/infectious/ or legion gen perk. But I prefer Surveillance for my stop gen bild), Died light (bs surv buff doesn't playable with Plague) and Tanatofobia (mostly for psycho effect bs these 13 sec per gen in the best scenario is not good enough, but could be good with light to push pop on almost finished gens).

Sometimes pop, infectious, monitor and play with food for fast few downs with power.

• Ghoste
    Ghoste Member Posts: 2,135

I'd use Thana + Dying Light instead of Rancor and Brutal. Plague is the best user of this combo, except maybe Legion.

Enduring + Spirit Fury also works well since you have to M1 unless you have Corrupt Purge.

• Dreamnomad
    Dreamnomad Member Posts: 3,862

I don't claim to be a Plague main but I run BBQ, NOED, Whispers, and PGtW

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Current build BBQ, Monitor, Infectios Fright and Pop.

Blood echo, tanathoboia, dying light, brutal are nice perks on her too

• Might_Oakk
    Might_Oakk Member Posts: 1,243
    edited February 2020

Should try monitor on her.

The enhanced terror radius in a chase has nice synergy with infectious.

The reduced terror radius while not in a chase can really help you get close and punish survivors who are repairing without cleansing on a lot of maps.

• Ardjet
    Ardjet Member Posts: 85

Thanatophobia is a must, in my opinion - it goes so incredibly well with people being sick. Other than that I usually go with Discordance, Pop and BBQ/Monitor.

• Kai6864
    Kai6864 Member Posts: 377

I use Whispers (Tracking), Thanat (Slow gens), Zanshin (Mainly to avoid sneaky pallets on rock formations and indoor maps) and Infectious (Slug potential). Normally I’ll throw around Zanshin for Blood Echo or BBQ when getting BP

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I don't main her but my build is Ruin, Thana, Infectious, BBQ/Whispers, apple, and Corrupt duration.

• Big_Trash_Panda
    Big_Trash_Panda Member Posts: 72

I'm not a plague main, but I use her alot when I'm not using my main Billy, even more so if I see a bunch of med kits coming in, HAHA heal this your filthy survivors !!!

I use the "slow down" build, Corrupt, thana, dying light, poppers.

• Blueberry
    Blueberry Member Posts: 13,590

Infectious Fright, Pop, Corrupt Intervention, Discordance/Monitor.

Last spot is my flex.

Ignoring Ultra Rares/Very Rares I like her apples the most.

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i shall lurk in the shadows and quietly copy the builds experienced plague mains have created...

O.O

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

Thana, BBQ, Infectious, and Blood Echo/Dying Light/NOED. BBQ is swappable, depends on my addons. I like the exhaustion Blood Echo gives, but it's still meh. Dying Light is good if you can land the hooks with Thana. NOED counters the endgame cleansing. I'll be following this thread, though, since I want to shake up my builds for her.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Not really a Plague main (I just think she’s a cool Killer), but I use BBQ, PGTW, Dying Light and Thanatophobia with Black Incense and Vile Emetic.

I run BBQ on all my Killers. Good tracking and double BP is a great combo.

PGTW is a good perk in general and makes the Thana + DL combo stronger.

Dying Light works on Plague because of her power giving Survivors the Broken effect. The obsession cannot take advantage of the healing boost unless everyone cleanses.

Thanatophobia forces Survivors to make a choice. Cleanse and deal with a Huntress that moves at 115% or stay sick but have to fight through at least a 16% action speed penalty. It’s even worse with Dying Light. Just three DL stacks means that the Survivors repair and heal 25% slower. Most of my Survivors seem to rush for the cleanse, even if they’re only a little bit infected.

Black Incense gives you amazing tracking. You can find a fully sick Survivor from halfway across the map. If they’re not vomiting, then I’ll just see them with BBQ. Hiding from Plague already isn’t easy, but this makes it nearly impossible.

Vile Emetic is so I can get them down faster. I think her base Vile Purge effectiveness is too low, so I just bring the add-on to help with that. If you fully charge it, then the Survivor will become fully sick after a single stream. Ending chases quickly is always a good thing to do.

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,430

Currently my load out is BBQ/Infectious/BloodEcho/Monitor&Abuse.

• pemberley
    pemberley Member Posts: 1,510

Lately I’ve been running my I Am Speed build or the Lightning Mcsquick build:

Brutal Strength, Fire Up, Save the Best for Last, and PWYF or Enduring

It’s just really fun and surprisingly effective.

• Onyx_Blue
    Onyx_Blue Member Posts: 1,060

Not a Main but I love playing as her:

BBQ&Chili - Ruin - Knockout - Thrilling Tremors

with: Haematite Seal and Rubbing Oil

The object of the build is to puke soley on gens until Ruin is cleansed. That way, if they aren't cocky, they will not want to get infected and instead waste their time searching for Ruin or rotating gens/waiting for the infection to wear off. It slows gen time down a lot. But if someone does start repairing whilst it's infected, then you head back to the gen that you now know they're on and cause max infection on them. Once cleansing begins you infect gens you wish not to be done yet, and then claim your Corrupt Purge and start destroying people lol

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

I sometimes use Fire Up and it actually works really well with her.

• Salty_Pearl
    Salty_Pearl Member Posts: 1,367

I agree with you that her base effectiveness is too low. They should either buff that or give her her old holding speed back