HOW THIS FAIR!!?!?

Options
13»

Comments

• Entropius
    Entropius Member Posts: 63
    Options

Lmao you're not even worth it. Notice how I used the right "You're?" I learned that in elementary school. :)

• AlexisFox
    AlexisFox Member Posts: 127
    Options

The absolute most useless post I've ever read. "Don't offer up suggestions to help me become a better player! I want to continue to suck at the game and only be paired up with equally bad players despite how many hours that will take since the player base is all being pushed to more advanced ranks with a pipping system that makes it absurdly hard not to pip up let alone depip!"

• Johnny_XMan
    Johnny_XMan Member Posts: 6,424
    Options

They are working on matchmaking.

Also, Time and Where you live matter. If the system can’t find any low levels to pair you up with, it will then attempt to search in a different rank bracket.

• Krilkal
    Krilkal Member Posts: 68
    Options

If you see a survivor having this on their belt. Dodge.

It will be a red rank lobby

• Pennywise
    Pennywise Member Posts: 253
    Options

Most of my games last night were vs yellow rank killers, compared to our group all in red ranks. I think more than a few would have uninstalled the game and requested a refund.

To try and remedy the situation we took turns hosting the survivor lobby, we are from various parts of the world and it helped a little bit in that we got green rank killers. No purple or red rank killers at all.

• Oshi
    Oshi Member Posts: 306
    Options

Drop NOED? How about drop DS/Adrenaline and learn how to be better with chases? Honestly every single game i played around DS, and guess what, usually 3-4 have it. 

• BulletsNonstop
    BulletsNonstop Member Posts: 364
    edited March 2020
    Options

I don’t see anything wrong with those games. What you don’t realize is that killers can also be really swift in taking survivors out of the game so why shouldn’t gens be swift? Killers are fast, have Moris, have traps, teleport, what the hell else do you want the game to hand you on a fancy plate? How else do you want to be spoon fed? I’m looking at those scores and it actually is in reverse most of the time. Killers reap the points 😂 I’m surprised you had as much as you did with them all making it out so that says something. That’s not fun man, I say survivors should get out all the time if that’s how we get any decent amount of points. That’s what it’s mostly about for me, I could care less about dying if it meant I got a good amount of work done. You shouldn’t care about kills either. If escape didn’t seem possible for all 4 then this games not really on a playable level. I don’t wanna be your guinea pig you think you can slaughter every game

• BulletsNonstop
    Options

I uploaded an example. How do you think people feel that play survivor and have that happen? Where I was helped get two gens done and that guy that helped me walked out with 5K points because he didn’t make after that. Killers can be swift when they get people. Even if you find ONE guy the whole match you can decide to camp him if you want. But like, don’t get mad because people get their points from actually getting out alive and doing the objectives like they’re supposed to. Just because you’re killer doesn’t mean you’re entitled to jack #########

• BulletsNonstop
    Options

When is what going to be fixed? Using teamwork to beat you? 🤨 I don’t get it. The game asks these 4 people to survive and work together and you’re mad because they’re not out of sync and worked together to get out alive? Killers are OP man you can’t handle this you can’t handle playing Jason in F13 with 3 more survivors Attempting to get out and 4 different ways to escape every match while trying to prevent them from getting two specific people to kill you.

• BulletsNonstop
    Options

How is it mostly in favor of survivors? Map design is horrible a lot of the time as dead ends are everywhere and killers are insanely fast 😂 are you basing your findings off of your inability to 4K as often as you’d like or just get anyone for that matter? Because I feel as though it’s the first one. Entitled ass killers feel they deserve 4K every game. I mean, 4/5 people don’t want to walk out with 5K points every game while killers walk away with 30K. So I feel like escape should be a more viable option OR just more survivability to increase game length and possibility for survivors to achieve plenty of bloodpoints in all categories. None of this one hit knock nonsense or Mori . It just takes people out too fast and if that means slowing down gen speed then slow Down the killer. You don’t need to be lunging from a football fields length away around corners one hit downing people with pig or just being undetectable at all and laying someone out so fast just for them to not be able to get back into the game. It’s hide and seek not seek and camp/tunnel people.

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433
    Options

I'm sorry but after all those hours you have on ur acc,you really shouldn't be complaining. I'd understand if you were a new player but ur devotion 11 on ps4 and devotion 3 on pc. You have alot of hours and you shouldn't be complaining :/

• NekoGamerX
    NekoGamerX Member Posts: 5,182
    Options

what my devotion got to do with it? I lvl up as you play the game on both side and i -play both why i know survivors easy mode.so why shouldn't I complaining? devotion does mater at all

• leyzyman
    leyzyman Member Posts: 355
    Options

Ahhh yes. Matchmaking working correctly.

For real though, this is just because, since it is much harder to rank up as killer, there are only a few red-ranked killers. This means everyone else has to take ranks higher than they are supposed to. Doesn't matter anymore if you are rank 5 killer or a rank 20 killer, someone has to fill the lobby.

• Rex_Honeycut
    Rex_Honeycut Member Posts: 102
    Options

This all stems from pipping requirements. It only gets difficult to pip when you're in red ranks as a survivor. As a killer, that difficulty kicks in at green ranks.

I'm not suggesting that killers get a bp buff, just altering the requirements to pip in green and purple ranks.

• luka2211
    Options

You know what it means? That you have so much hours that you shouldn't be complaining cause you'd be red rank if u actually played both sides,instead of just one

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    Options

It's not, almost every match is unbalanced and unfair because of this broken and flawed system; the devs rather than at least fix the "bug" causing it and then update everything would rather just ignore it and then update everything later.

Apparently it's too much effort to fix at least that part of it in the meantime.

• deadbyhitbox
    deadbyhitbox Member Posts: 1,117
    Options

"I recommend you dodge all lobbies that have even 1 item, bright multicolored clothes"

Clothes = skill

• mutante
    mutante Member Posts: 54
    Options

This is not intented and devs are already working on a new matchmaking system. Just have hope!

There's a lack of killers at red ranks so you WILL be matched against red rank survivors no matter your killer rank. I have been grinding because of rank reset from rank 14 to 6 and 5/6 matches I have a red rank against me. Try to learn with the best killers (zubatLeL, Umbra, ...) and try to deal with it while the new mmr system is not available. I feel sorry for you as it's a very difficult learning curve.

• NekoGamerX
    Options

i do play both sides are you just assume I don't? on PC my computer sucks so i play survivor more just play killer for daily or the tome tasks but on PS4 i play 50/50 both sides why i rank 10 on killer on there and it alot harder rank up as killer

saying i shouldn't complain because i played the game a lot sounds like BS. person with one good hand can play survivor.

• pizzamess
    pizzamess Member Posts: 209
    Options

If you think this game is killer player that automatically says a lot about you as a player and I consider it a win if I pip, but if I get maps like haddonfield ormond or some other big ass map it's an instant loss for most killers against decent survivors. Not amazing or even better then average just a full team of survivors that slightly know how to loop pallets. The formula to beat most killers is just DS, BT, exhaustion perk of your choice, and unbreakable. Then you just gotta loop a pallet once drop it and move on while the rest of your team does gens. If you get bad rng and have very few pallets and windows you might lose. Or if you ######### up or a couple of your teammates ######### up. The only killers in the game that dont rely on survivors ######### ups are nurse and spirit, which sure theres an argument for saying they're kinda op, spirit especially since atleast nurse has a big learning curve. And if you read my Ted talk, gotcha ######### wasted your time

• luka2211
    Options

What i'm trying to say is that you shouldn't be low rank at all with the devotion level you are

• PapiQuentin_
    PapiQuentin_ Member Posts: 889
    Options

Yeah uh stop using NOED. Then you'll learn to adapt and improvise your actions to how these survivors play. You're never gonna get better if you rely on your crutch :P

• mj2303
    mj2303 Member Posts: 47
    Options

On the surface yes this looks really bad. However the matchmaking has be skewed for a good while now and in the survivors favour. Those Rank 1-4 you are getting are probably actually purple-green rank survivors and have just been boosted to red due to facing lower rank killers over and over. Honestly as it stands at the minute ranks don't represent anything in regards to skill level, so take it all with a pinch of salt.

Also ignore any 'don't use NOED' comments ect as it is your game and you should play how you like and it will not stop you getting better at the game as its an endgame perk anyway, so you'll still have to learn to close loops/chases during the match and that will come during time. If survivors are that bad to not cleanse totems that on them

Plus I notice you went for a 17 to a 11 in your pics so clearly not every game went that badly and you got some good ones in.

Enjoy the game

• NekoGamerX
    Options

with rank reset not easy also i want to be in red rank

• NekoGamerX
    Options

don't survivors have alot of crutch perks and crutch map i see a lot of corn map offering.

• NekoGamerX
    Options

yea you maybe right also with the screenshot does no one getting that i play on steam and ps4?

• PapiQuentin_
    Options

That's just an offering lol. Some killers do well on Coldwind and some don't.

You're just gonna have to adapt, improvise and overcome

• NekoGamerX
    Options

yes that is an offer your smart but how many killers good on that map i say 2 at most.your guys crutch i'm talking about all your 2nd change parks DS BT maybe ditch tho perks see how you do huh?

NOED is a endgame perk rewarding killer kills if the survivors fail do totems just do gens(gen Rushing) i bet you don't do totems get hit with NOED alot but you only got your self and your teammate to blame for that.

• PapiQuentin_
    Options

No I don't mind NOED.

But you're never gonna get better at the game if you always try and rely on one perk to kill survivors for you

• NekoGamerX
    Options

i don't rely on it don't always work anyways and i go into match with other 3 perks making the 4th nothing if you do totums.NOED is really for the gen rushers who don't do totums.also with the ruin nerf how fast gens are done now NOED helps.

• Larikal
    Larikal Member Posts: 54
    Options

The point is : are there enough people to play at ANY time at ANY rank if we would group them together (like 2 or 3 ranks above and below yours)? I am afraid there is not enough number of players. Even now you have to wait sometimes up to 10-15 minutes (in killer queue around any time of day except prime time and in survivors queue during your prime-time when most people want to play with friends and are forced to play survs). With more accurate matchmaking we would have to wait even up to 40-50 minutes, and that would be insane. At least for me - i cant imagine waiting almost an hour to play 10 minute and then get back to waiting another 40 minutes xD.

To the part about maps - its all depend. For coldwind i LOVE playing hillbilly, nurse, spirit, freddy, ghostface, mayers, oni and plague. All of these killers (and probably more) can catch you pretty easly on open maps like mentioned farm. I dont imagine escaping any of them played right in the middle of cornfield. Its just impossible.

And here we also have closed maps like gideon, memorial institute or hawkings which reward another type of killers. On these maps i just cant play nurse, too many walls, to easly people can break line of sight and escape/make me miss teleport. But freddy, ghostface, mayers, demogorgon, or wraith (especially with addon that allows you to see through walls) are pretty good on these maps.

To be honest its all depend on circumstances - if you are lucky and get right map for your killer even 4 best survivors on discord would have trouble to make even 1 of them escape. But if you get clown or doctor on coldwind... sorry, you will struggle to even have 1 kill. Its just hazard :P