As fun as the genrush

sekkima
sekkima Member Posts: 194

After playing 20 games where I only got genrush, I decided to change my strategy, the camping gives me a winrate of 80% ~ 100%.

It's not funny at all, I love the chases but you have to play as the devs want. 😁

Camping, facecamping and slugging are 100% allowed strategies 😎😍

Comments

• Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

camping is genuinely OP. not even joking.

But only vs solo queues or 2-man SWF

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

oh another killer brag post about face camping etc, good times.

Also, don't you mean "Another 20 games where survivors did their only objective".

Imagine punishing players for... doing... their... objective...

• Seanzu
    Seanzu Member Posts: 7,526

I don't need to understand it to see it's another killer crying about not being good enough so runs NOED + Camps for the ez 4K.

Good job buddy.

• Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641

Until the balance pendulum swings back the other way survivors should just be bringing unbreakable automatically, cause if it's a good killer he's going to slug at least partially during the match if they want to win, it's just not safe to let three survivors have free reign while you take the time to finish chases, hook survivors, then start looking for more.

As far as pure blooded face-camping goes, survivors need to understand the times a killer is likely to camp. I.E. if it's EGC, and I just landed a down, I'm not leaving that hook at that point, I've probably acknowledged that whoever is still alive is getting away and I've accepted that, but I'm not losing the down I just got and if you decide to come take it away from me you're going to either take that survivors place or you're going to get downed too.

As far as proxy-camping, this is a viable strat in situations where survivors have been shown to be severely altruistic to the point of detriment, or for some reason you happen to be able to know that remaining generators aren't being worked on. Case in point, I had a game where I had one player hooked centrally to the map while three generators were all within about 40m of that location. Additionally, thanks to surveillance, I could see all three generators were regressing, meaning no one was working on them, so I waited slightly out of terror radius range until the team decided to try and bumrush the hook, completely avoidable if they had exhibited some generator pressure.

TL:DR. Slugging you're just going to have to deal with cause it's the best generator slowdown in the game. Face-camping should only happen at endgame otherwise killer loses and proxy-camping can be stopped by generator pressure.

• Mert_MK
    Mert_MK Member Posts: 674

Thanks for showing how awful you are at the game i guess.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Well with the Saboteur buff coming you won't even be able to do that anymore 🤣

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

*Yawn*

• sekkima
    sekkima Member Posts: 194
    edited March 2020
  • Pigpen
    Pigpen Member Posts: 58

This is hilarious. Keep fighting the good fight lol.

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320

I love to see it. It's a legit strategy. It doesn't matter how you get the pot of gold, just as long as you beat the leprechauns