Your current favourite loadout(s)?

Survivor: No Mither, Resilience, DS and Iron Will

Killer: PGTW, Monitor & Abuse, NOED and BBQ

Comments

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

survivor: lithe, dance with me, quick&quiet and iron will

it's so fun to disappear after a vault behind a tree or something and watch the killer searching lockers at the area :D

killer: BBQ, nurses calling, sloppy butcher and PGTW on ghostface, nothing special really

• kreeper124
    kreeper124 Member Posts: 492
    edited March 2020

As survivor I run Adrenaline, Dead Hard, Urban Evasion and Kindred. Works pretty well for me usually

I don't play killer a whole lot so the perks are pretty much random, depends on what I have unlocked on that killer

• AhoyWolf
    AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

Survivor: Head On, Q&Q, Dance With Me and Iron Will.

Killer: STBFL, BBQ, PGTW and Agitation or Infectious Fright on my Demogorgon.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

hoenstly im having a lot of fun with just about any build.

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125

Survivor: Dead Hard, Iron Will, D strike, Borrow

Killer: BBQ, Pop, Sloppy, Corrupt

Obviously on some Killers the build will change slightly, but that is my average Killer build.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201

Detectives hunch, inner strength, iron will, bt.

Because I love breaking noed and going for the risky save.

Myers, stbfl, devour hope, brutal strength, whispers, with J Myers memorial, Judith's journal and a cypress mori.

• CountVampyr
    CountVampyr Member Posts: 1,050

The only two perks that I have been running consistently are Premonition and Small Game on survivor. Also, Ruin on Killer because it always seems to be a huge mistake if I don’t.

• ZoneDymo

I must say, im kinda suprised by the perks people choose, many, especially on the killer side.... i mean what makes Pop fun? what makes Sloppy fun?

They are needed to slow the game down maybe...are they fun because they reduce your stress as killer a bit?

Like idk, Devour Hope can be fun, Bamboozle can be fun, purely for the "Oh Sh!t" moment for survivors. Same for Lightborn or Bloodwarden.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,900

Survivor: Bond, Prove Thyself, We'll make it, Borrowed time. My Dweet is a team player.

Killer: Monitor and abuse, Corrupt intervention, Pop goes the weasel, Thrilling tremors. I main Michael btw.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662

i believe this post wasn't about "fun" perk builds, it's about your current favorite build. though a fun build can be mentioned obviously

• xEa
    xEa Member Posts: 4,105

Killer: BBQ, Pop, Corrupt, Safe the best for Last

Survivor: Iron Will, Dead Hard, Spine Chill, DS

But most of the time i use "Spin the wheel" to get random perks.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776

Killer: discordance, pgtw, bbq, bamboozle (on Billy).

Survivor: DS, Resilience, DH, Iron Will.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

PGTW is a great perk tbh. Especially when the survivors gen rush and end up in the dreaded 3 gen scenario, it can really turn the game around. Much better perk than Ruin ever was tbh. I use Sloppy with my Ghostface, as partnered with his stealth and Nurses, it can be deadly.

• ZoneDymo

yeah as @toxicmegg pointed out, I kinda confused "favourite" with actually enjoying the function rather then it just be about your go-to-build.

I know they are powerful and it CAN be fun I guess to pop a gen that was very close to being done, but idk it does not seem that at that point you would be in the "having fun" mindset.

Usefull yes, but not fun.

• TheLastGreatStar
    TheLastGreatStar Member Posts: 1,002

I see. Yeah, I wasn't saying it was a fun perk, just useful. I go through phases of what perks I use a lot, that's what this thread was for, just to list what we're currently all using. I just can't stop using No Mither at the moment, it's like a sickness. 😂

• Botany_Meowledge
    Botany_Meowledge Member Posts: 14

Survivor: Head on, Quick and quiet, Iron will and Borrowed time.

I stopped using dead hard because the servers have made it unbearable and using head on is quite fun, not going to lie. Sometimes I change it for balanced landing or sprint burst. Second wind, or whatever is the name of Steve's perk or Inner strenght sometimes find a way in my build as well.

Killer: Save the best for last, Devour Hope, Pop goes the weasel and Spirit fury/enduring/NOED. It really depends what I have on which killer.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Survivor: OoO, Dead hard, Inner strength and Aftercare or Bond.

Killer (The Hillbilly): BBQ and Chili, Hex: Ruin and then Enduring, Infectious Fright or M&A (2 of the last 3).

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

Spine chill, bl, iron will, resilience

As killer, I don't have a favorite because my main killers have different playstiles (doc, spirit)

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

Legion: Corrupt Intervention, Dying Light, Dark Devotion, and BBQ.

Other Killers: Nemesis, Rancor, Enduring, and BBQ

Survivor: Head On, Inner Strength, Were Gonna Live Forever, and Adrenaline (this one can be changed depending on what I want).

• Skelemania
    Skelemania Member Posts: 227

Right now, I'm digging Detective's Hunch, Inner Strength, We're Gonna Live Forever & Borrowed Time.

Hunch is great to find Totems for Inner Strength but at this point, I have most Totem spawns memorized, so I switch it out for Kindred a lot.

BT is pretty meta but it's a good tool to ensure the stacks on WGLF.

I like avoiding the more meta perks outside of that though. I don't run an Exhaustion perk or DS or Adrenaline. Just too situational for me.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Survivor: Borrowed Time, Head On, Diversion, Ace In The Hole

Killer: Haunted Grounds, Hex: Devour Hope, Pop Goes The Weasel, Barbeque & Chili