The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Which specific thing makes you rage?

2»

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • CotJocky
    CotJocky Member Posts: 221

The game has been unbalanced since day one. I accepted that long ago and appreciate the times the balance is shifted in a good direction. If I lose due to my lack of skill or just being outplayed by better gamers, I'm ok with that as long as they aren't rude. I despise losing a chase, hit, advantage, a game due to bugs or poor game mechanics.

Getting dedicated as survivor or killer. Ghost saws with Billy (server issue), Myers not stalking when I'm staring directly at a survivor (server issue). Half grab animations that don't result in a grab or a hit when it 100% should have been a grab. Pretty much everything about these servers in general. If they bring us crossplay and the queue's can speed up exponentially, at least that could be some kind of consolation. As it stands, you can keep your DC penalties and give me back my P2P!

Dog shite team mates in general. I'm not "good", but a large percentage of the player base (at all ranks) are down right horrible. Hopefully MMR will keep the potatoes together, but my hopes of something that positive happening are very, very low.

• Zeidoktor
    Zeidoktor Member Posts: 2,063

It may be worth noting that, for all Kindred's recent buffs, it took a hit in that it no longer trumps stealth/Undetectable, so an Insidious Leatherface really could be missed despite having it.

For myself, the main thing that really gets me angry in a given game is being downed so fast and so repeatedly that I'm incapable of doing anything in the game proper. By extension, I have a poor opinion of tunnelers and have disconnected from games upon realizing that it was happening.

I don't mind campers nearly as much since, due to my own frequent use of Kindred, I can turn camping against them more easily than I can tunneling.

• CornMoss
    CornMoss Member Posts: 538

This morning I nearly got No Mither to work, killer slugged after not realizing that I could pick myself up. I recovered ALL THE WAY right to 99.99% was about to get up and he picked me up. >:((((

• Musicalhex
    Musicalhex Member Posts: 55

Auto-aiming into a wall or some other obstacle when you clearly would've gotten the hit. A part of my soul dies every time it happens.

• Noobe
    Noobe Member Posts: 152

keys

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948
  • Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747

Survivors abusing infinites. I don't rage against them, I rage against the Devs for lazy map design.

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454
    edited March 2020

I don't really rage but why is flashlight blinding when there not in my fov a thing @Peanits

• deollie
    deollie Member Posts: 168

Being hit by a hatchet that went through a solid object 😇

• DexyIV
    DexyIV Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 515

Dead Hard saving a survivor's ass after they make a massive mistake is what pisses me off the most. That and people with DS forcing me to grab them so they can use it

• shane32
    shane32 Member Posts: 383

Im a killer main and that pisses me off so much. like cool ill just follow you to the exit gate and watch you run off with no worry.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188

When the killer tunnels me first when my idiot teammates fast vaulted near me.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

Keys

The EGC challenges not counting properly (you gave me my Hatch closing points before the sacrifice ones, but it doesn’t count towards the challenges)

Survivors using Self Care when I’m right there waiting to heal them. Do they not know that SC is slower than a normal heal?

You can Snap Out of It before the Mend timer goes down. I’ve had multiple Survivors do it to me. It takes 12-14 seconds to Snap Out of It. BT (currently the only way Doc can apply DW himself) gives you 10/15/20 seconds to Mend. It’ll be close, but you won’t go down unless you stop running before you Snap Out of It.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

SWF with OoO. One person with wallhacks relaying your every move to the team, who get all the benefits of OoO but none of the drawbacks. Its insanely overpowered and used by the most toxic players who are out more to ruin the game for others rather than anything else but it’s Behaviour interactive we’re talking about so yeah it gets a free pass from the dev team.

• Nickeleye
    Nickeleye Member Posts: 278

Haddonfield.

• MonsterInMyMind
    MonsterInMyMind Member Posts: 2,744

Dedicated servers make me rage more then anything else period.

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,832

farming killers

i swear i always get like 3 farming killers in a row when i actually wanna play the game... like damn bro thanks for the boring match and another 5 min queue 😔

• Reborn2020
    Reborn2020 Member Posts: 1,138

When i fly around a map and all i see is a long fat grass and then all of sudden i get bumped into a rock. The thing that make me rage even harder is Ormund map where you get bumped into invisible stuff because objects hitboxes do not match their rendering part.

• Itachi
    Itachi Member Posts: 55

Survivor teammates who hide the whole game and do absolutely nothing.

• Irisora
    Irisora Member Posts: 1,442

When im about to down someone and they use Dead Hard just for the boost to reach that pallet.. I hate that moment.

• OtakuFreak
    OtakuFreak Member Posts: 206

As a Killer:

-Survivor 1 is unhooked by a teammate.

-I explicitly ignore them and go for someone else and down them quickly, hook etc.

-Survivor 1 comes to rescue teammate but I down them and proceed to pick up.

-stunned by ds

Like how does that count as tunnel lol. What a stupid perk that rewards mistakes

"aNtI-tUnNeL bTw"

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375

When someone puts an empty carton of milk back in the fridge...

Damn sadists!

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

When I search a chest and someone steals my item.

• Carlosylu
    Carlosylu Member Posts: 2,948

I was actually waiting for someone to post something like this, hehehehe

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375