The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

So now that we're getting a "Safe Unhook" score...

CAN WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER ONLY GRANT TOKENS AFTER A SAFE UNHOOK?! PLEASE?! THIS PERK HAS BEEN A MEME AMONG THE COMMUNITY FOR SO LONG AND I'VE LOST SO MANY GAMES BECAUSE OF ######### HOOK FARMING EVERYONE FOR THAT PRECIOUS DOUBLE BP.

Comments

• Zaije
    Zaije Member Posts: 38
    I think this is a good suggestion unless the gates are powered then you should always get the tokens regardless. Gives extra incentive to at least try to save instead of just leaving, killer might be camping but at least your trying.
  • TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

@Zaije said:
    I think this is a good suggestion unless the gates are powered then you should always get the tokens regardless. Gives extra incentive to at least try to save instead of just leaving, killer might be camping but at least your trying.

If the killer is camping you should be doing gens. You're objectively hindering your team if you go for an unhook against a camper.

• jus_Ignant
    jus_Ignant Member Posts: 124
    edited August 2018

@TigerKirby215 said:

@Zaije said:

If the killer is camping you should be doing gens. You're objectively hindering your team if you go for an unhook against a camper.

They said unless the gates are powered so no gens left to be done

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

Didn't they said that in one of the vids?

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@TigerKirby215 said:
    CAN WE'RE GONNA LIVE FOREVER ONLY GRANT TOKENS AFTER A SAFE UNHOOK?! PLEASE?! THIS PERK HAS BEEN A MEME AMONG THE COMMUNITY FOR SO LONG AND I'VE LOST SO MANY GAMES BECAUSE OF ######### HOOK FARMING EVERYONE FOR THAT PRECIOUS DOUBLE BP.

Totally agree with you.
    It encourages farming

• serabeth90
    serabeth90 Member Posts: 100

@TigerKirby215 said:

Yeah, I hate this. When I play killer, I do my best to punish the idiot that unhooked a survivor right in front of me. Sometimes I really need a kill and I take it (not my fault, but the unsafe unhooker's fault) or sometimes I simply miss the healthy survivor and hit the injured one and roll with it :X. When I'm survivor, I usually just get downed again and put back up on the hook.

• TheLegendDyl4n1
    TheLegendDyl4n1 Member Posts: 1,493
    edited September 2018

@TigerKirby215 said:

i get tokens from bodyblocking the killer and getting hit as i run away then self care heal its that simple i also run borrowed time so usually i will still get a safe unhook

• George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270

I'm not sure about all of this. I'd say we definitely need a perk or just some basic mechanics that rewards extra bloodpoints for leaving first, and possibly a higher amount if leaving while someone is hooked/downed.

• TigerKirby215
    TigerKirby215 Member Posts: 604

I literally refuse to level David King until WGLF is made to apply on safe unhooks.