None zero none

yukairi
yukairi Member Posts: 241

Do something against the swf, ban it or do something because it's really injustice in the games, also going back, the blows when you are a killer who should pass but which does not touch, the perk which bugdbd faire quelque chose car la le jeux en tueur est injouable, enlever la communication entre amis sur PS4 c'est plus possible, tu passe de très mauvaise game, quand tu joue survivant tu te fais l'aller par le tueur et quand tu joue tueur les survivant son buger tu ne les touche jamais, arrangé cela merci

Comments

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
  • yukairi
    yukairi Member Posts: 241

Je parle mieux français

• xCarrie
    xCarrie Member Posts: 982
  • Auron471
    Auron471 Member Posts: 1,310

that language change made me think i was having a stroke. But then i realized the languages actually did change, and it wasnt just me losing my mind.

• I_am_Negan
    I_am_Negan Member Posts: 3,756

English do you speak it?

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

The devs ARE Canadian.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752

uh

no

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,725

"Do something against the swf, ban it or do something because it's really injustice in the games, also going back, the blows when you are a killer who should pass but which does not touch, the perk which bugdbd do something because the games as a killer is unplayable, removing communication between friends on PS4 is no longer possible, you have a very bad game, when you play survivor you are hit by the killer and when you play killer the survivor his buger you do not never touch it arranged thank you"

Is what this post looks like in full English, according to Google translate for anyone wondering.

Now to answer OP:

No. Removing swf kills the game. Plain and simple. What they need to do- and said they'd do but still haven't done- is instead buff solo to swf level and adjust from there.

• Scootermarrrr
    Scootermarrrr Member Posts: 15

How do you think buffing solo to swf levels will help anything? SWF stomps all but the very very best killers. How is making every game stomp 99% of killers the right move? They need to bring swf down to solo.

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,725

Hence why I said "Adjust from there". There is no way of stopping people from using voice comms- I know that because I use it on a completely separate device and use a splitter for my headset. Therefore give solos the information swf have to even the playing field, and then buff every killer to all hell.

Is this perfect? No. Is it even possible to nerf swf down to solo whilst not just gutting solo to the point where its a guaranteed death sentence though? No.