If I play perkless with a fun killer, do not exept me to be nice

chenais
chenais Member Posts: 69

When I play killer, I do not use any perks, add ons or offerings and I use a fun killer to go against. However, why would I not camp a little bit? If you cannot defeat the killer while having the big advantage of perks and items, then why not just git gud instead of complaining? If you get tunneled, your team should have body blocked. If you get camped, do not get downed near the basement or its up to your team to help you. Perkless killers have a big disadvantage, and if survivors cannot defeat that its their very own fault.

Comments

• Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641

Obvious bait is obvious.

I mean if you wanna get a 1k and de-pip with minimal points that's your business there boss, but can you just go ahead and disavow yourself from the rest of us killer mains? I don't want your stink on me.

• tactic
    tactic Member Posts: 356
    edited March 2020

...So if you make up for having no perks by camping survivors, wouldn't it be more fun for both sides if you used perks and didn't do that?

Unless this is some sort of experiment to see how well survivors can fare against a no-perk killer?

• chenais
    chenais Member Posts: 69

The thing is: survivors often call you a camper or a tunneler for stupid things. If someone runs around the hook or if the rescuer hides and let the unhooked survivor die, its their fault but they will blame the killer.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117

Youre obviously not suited to player multiplayer games if you need to play like an ######### while pretending youre fun to play against.