Which non-licensed DBD Killer Would Make For The Best Horror Movie?

Just a curious, friendly question to you all: who do you think would be the best killer for a horror movie from Dead by Daylight that isn't a licensed killer? Who would make for the scariest, most thrilling Hollywood blockbuster? I understand many killers have a basis on a preestablished horror element to them, but their backstory and abilities are more or less unique.

For me, it's quite the toss-up, though I think the Spirit would be great. The backstory is chilling, and would do wonderful for build ups of suspense with a decent jumps are or two. The passive phasing and cracking of her body is incredibly unnerving.

Comments

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

I would say Legion, Hag, or Huntress.

Legion has the most potential because they are very similar to the killers in Scream. Story would be easy. Edgey teens start killing classmates. It'd be like an alternate version of Scream.

Hag would be the scariest killer to see on screen IMO. She is just freaky looking and her story is very freaky. I'm thinking like a Cabin In The Woods thing where one of them gets taken by the Hag and the other have to save them.

Huntress would be interesting to see. She is one of the more formidable killers, like Bubba is in TCM. Big, scary, extremely violent. Not sure what the story would be, maybe some sort of modern day Red Riding Hood but the twist is that instead of a wolf it's Huntress.

• ShErMaDeRmA
    ShErMaDeRmA Member Posts: 338
    edited March 2020

Id have to choose trapper. It could make a good chunk of the movie turning Evan into The trapper, and the rest either what trapper can do, or his affect on Evan or his father. Not to mention, he has that classic slasher vibe. Another cool piece would really be a build up to Evan finally killing his father and donning the mask.

• OtakuBurrito
    OtakuBurrito Member Posts: 512

Legion. The cinematic is cool and it's simple enough to have multiple sequels and the backstories are interesting enough to be cliche enough but not so cliche you want to die of boredom.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

Doctor, it would be the most disturbing.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Legion would be PG-13 Edgy Teen Suspense.

Doctor would be torture horror. At the end of the movie, two survivors escape but at the end it's revealed ONE survivor's experience was all in her head due to his shock therapy and it also shows that it was only 1 girl doing all the work the entire time instead of the two, the big reveal where it all makes sense why one wouldn't speak to the other or one would say something that wouldn't make sense.

Plague would be Period Horror, although very graphic and cultish.

Trapper would be more torture horror.

Wraith would be a good thriller.

Nurse can be a true horror movie, with disappearances slowly revealing her a the true killer in the full Entity Form.

Spirit would be a great depressing horror movie, but a great revenge film at the end.

Oni would be a great tie-in with Spirit.

Huntress wouldn't be really horror, it would have a depressing intro but a great WWII action graphic film.

• Clockso
    Clockso Member Posts: 853
    edited March 2020

Hag is good at jumpscaring you in dbd, so she would probably be the best in a horror movie

• Dpooly
    Dpooly Member Posts: 474

The Clown could make for a creepy slasher movie; but I wouldn't involve the Entity, just solely his lore beforehand

• Mr_Happy_Hour
    Mr_Happy_Hour Member Posts: 21

Lots of good points. Hag seems to be a prime choice.

• deollie
    deollie Member Posts: 168

Hag - Scary female version of shrek, in a movie lmao 🤣🤣😭🤣