Which survivors do you guys hate/love seeing?

tactic
tactic Member Posts: 356
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

I'm noticing that some killers & survivors seem to love/despise the presence of certain survivor characters in their matches, regardless of what perks they could be using. (Myself included)

For example, as a killer, I detest Davids and Bills, I haven't really thought about why but looking at it now, it's probably they both have meta perks lol.

But on the contrary, I have a real soft spot for Quentins and usually find myself not wanting to hook one, even though I know I have to ):

Is this common, or is it just me & some friends being weird?

Comments

• ClumsyBunny
    ClumsyBunny Member Posts: 48

I honestly can’t stand fang

• Lofepramine
    Lofepramine Member Posts: 174

As survivor, I don't like to be in a team with Jane and Laurie simply because their sounds annoy me.

As killer I don't like seeing Blendettes in my lobby (-lobby- being key word cause I rarely get to see them in game) and Yui (it's a shame cause I often play as her but these people I go against are more often than not cocky and toxic - among Laurie).

I've also noticed that David and Kate are most likely to use DH.

I have a soft spot for Jake and Nea (non-toxic ones).

• ALostPuppy
    ALostPuppy Member Posts: 3,398

Kill all blendettes on sight. Fashionable Claudettes are cool though.

Ace players have a massive dick and are usually the best players. Same goes for Neas.

I don't see nearly enough Lauries.

Megs and Nancies are adorable.

Dwights are interesting. They're either complete babies or godlike and there's no in-between.

• Kwikwitted
    Kwikwitted Member Posts: 641

Much of this is very accurate.

There stereotypes I tend to see the most often.

Meg - Meg players seem to come in two flavors. If it's a meg without a mask, it's a gen jockey with sprint burst without a doubt. Usually the meg's without masks are pretty terrible loopers either being newer players or players with over-inflated rankings due to being gen jockeys and pipping while not having to learn how to be chased. If it's a meg with a flashlight she always has a mask and does the (click) thing at you constantly and wonders why you won't chase her while you're in the process of downing all her teammates. Usually a mask meg should not be chased under any circumstance.

Claudette - Basically the Meg without a mask with the added perk of being a ######### ninja and becoming invisible on certain maps. Usually are terrible loopers as well. Fashionable claudettes are a notable exception as they expect to be seen and chased and will often be the best jungle gym rats you've ever seen.

Nea - Nea falls into that Meg with a mask category. Always has balanced landing, even if they didn't try to burn a haddonfield offering, has a flashlight, and can loop very well.

Yui - Easily the most likely to wait at a pallet, drop in front of you, fail to stun you, and t-bag like they made an amazing play.

Jake/Dwight - Jake and Dwight both fall into the either baby or god-like category. I avoid Jake and Dwight players in legacy skins like the plague, they will run you endlessly. Also if a Jake has a toolbox it's 50/50 he's gonna go with a lol sabo build.

David - While others run this perk, anytime I'm chasing a David I'm waiting for a Dead Hard, until I am fully certain he doesn't have it.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

Always happy if I see an Adam, Laurie or Quentin simply because they're not played enough. As a Jane main it's nice to see other Janes too as I don't see them as much as the other females.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Laurie is my favorite survivor to see.

But I don't dislike any of the survivors.

• Mikeasaurus
    Mikeasaurus Member Posts: 2,327
    edited March 2020

Blendette's are my worst nightmare as killer. Not that they last long to use any bushes of course.

Meg's are awful for me. Anytime I see a Meg, they start of with a nice casual walk, then I count it down to a full-on Sonic sprint away.

I love Janes, but I get very nervous around them near a locker.

David's are always the cocky ones who like to act tough with their Dead Hards, but many I've encountered always mess it up.

Dwight's are just adorable and I just feel bad when you see a baby Dwight trying his best to hide. I like to pretend I didn't see him and let him see another day... Sometimes.

I love Nancy. She always feels like the one who's trying their best. However, Steve's seem to bring out a strange internal anger that requires them to be hunted down.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229

Mori all blendettes.

Let all jingle Dwights go they are good boys doing Santa's work.

• Talmeer
    Talmeer Member Posts: 1,520

I like to see as killer Claudettes, Kates, Yuis and Jeffs and yes I know that I am pretty alone with liking Claudette :).

I dislike seeing Davids&Megs, because they are often tryhards^^.

• Nickeleye
    Nickeleye Member Posts: 278

As a killer, Nea or David are the two that I just dont like seeing in my lobbies. They can loop or play stealth. I always feel like its pick your poison with them.

The playful Kate's and Dwight's are my favorite. Watching them disappear down the hatch doesn't hurt as much.

• Warlock_2020
    Warlock_2020 Member Posts: 1,867

I don't like immersed Blendettes, but tend to not overreact to active Claudettes. I find Megs pretty obnoxious many times. Meg and David.

Baby Fweets usually get a bit of mercy.

• Exerlin
    Exerlin Member Posts: 1,352

I love seeing Neas, Yuis, Dwights, and Jeffs. They're the survivors that I like to play, and seeing them on my team or as a killers is nice.

Blendettes are very annoying though. I don't like seeing them in my lobby as killer since it becomes very hard to see them on most maps, even while in a chase.

• deollie
    deollie Member Posts: 168

Hate seeing a P3 david 💀

I enjoy seeing a baby dwight 🤡

• stylisticx
    stylisticx Member Posts: 44

I HATE seeing an Ace in my lobby. They always act like a-holes.

Death on site.

• cornbreadeater
    cornbreadeater Member Posts: 27

What about Fengs, I don’t play killer enough to know but people rarely mention if they hate her or love her lmao

• Kwikwitted

She's just kinda......there?

Feng Mins can run the gamut but from what I've seen of the community she was the "waifu" type until Yui seemed to seize that role. Feng Mins could be toxic, but not always. I don't know why but they always seem to be the ones who can't dodge a chainsaw to save their life when I play Billy, but it might just be me remembering their very distinctive yell when they go down.

• Kwikwitted

I have to genuinely question this, you don't see a lot of Jane in your games?

My goodness I end up chasing that big booty so often her jiggle is burned into my retinas at this point. It's always the same two skins, either business suit Jane or big booty Jeans Jane without a doubt.

• darktrix
    darktrix Member Posts: 1,790
    edited March 2020

Blendettes of course is not a welcome sight as you know they will be playing immersed all game. If you find one you are almost at an obligation to eliminate her immediately because you may not see her again. Yui's to a certain degree because every one I see seems to have Sprint Burst now.

Survivors I like to see? Steves for some reason (probably the hair) and Davids cause they're good looking and dumb as rocks. Aces and Ashes are nice to see because they are usually cocky to a fault.

• ProfoundEnding
    ProfoundEnding Member Posts: 2,334

I'm not saying I don't see a lot of Janes but I 100% see every other female more often except Laurie.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

I hate Ace players in a bath robe and slippers. They tend to be god loopers and teabag a lot.

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662
    edited March 2020

love seeing steve, hate seeing claudette. steves are usually good players plus steve is kinda cute :) and claudettes are usually the toxic players or just the useless blendettes. i hate them. and i also don't like jane because her voice is so annoying. same goes for ash, oh god his voice and even appearance annoys me so much :D

• Todgeweiht
    Todgeweiht Member Posts: 3,666

I dont know why but Quentin mains are usually the most useless and toxic players you'll ever encounter, they just wont do gens and teabag the killer each opportunity they have.