Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Devs you can close this thread now:) Cause I have my answer cleared up now:)

2»

Comments

• Thatbrownmonster
    Thatbrownmonster Member Posts: 1,640

I will never understand people's frustation against moris

I legit get 1 mori like every 2 weeks, it's soo rare, and it only pushes you to play better then the killer and if you get caught you get a cool animation

• TheDiz
    TheDiz Member Posts: 243

People need to stop crying about everything. I had a team of survivors escape right in front of me with a key and had 3 gens left. 2 jumped but I body blocked the third, closed the hatch and hooked him. It was annoying but they got lucky it was right there so gg. Not that big a deal. The only thing about mori's is the tunneling ebony mori. You should not be allowed to mori until you have hooked a different survivor in my opinion. The camping tunneling mori is awful, "lookin at you GF + any killer with insidious " lol

• not_Queen
    not_Queen Member Posts: 1,114

@snowflake102 There is no current plan to change the balance of Mori. Not sure where you heard about this but as others mentioned, it's best to stick to official channels for news.

• CrispyChestnuts
    CrispyChestnuts Member Posts: 175

If that's true then you titled the thread wrong. The question you asked presupposes they are nerfing.

• xChrisx
    xChrisx Member Posts: 917

Lets get ride of moris and keys

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

I rarely find a reason to bring a mori into a game unless I have a challenge. Using Rancor or Devour Hope is much more fun.

• thefallenloser
    thefallenloser Member Posts: 1,276

Not sure why everyone says Moris should activate on second hook, making them practically useless.

I think it'd be much better suited as activating once everyone is hooked at least once and then you can kill one/two.

• Polychrome_Baku
    Polychrome_Baku Member Posts: 404

Let's take every crutch away from killer players to force them to git gud, but meanwhile survivors are basically riding around on rocket propelled wheelchairs. Seems legit.

• Jacksansyboy
    Jacksansyboy Member Posts: 174

I see the problem, but it isn't that big, since killers hardly ever use moris. The only time i ever use a mori is for the "kill with your hands" daily

• hendo1985
    hendo1985 Member Posts: 3

if you’re getting steamrolled then you’re just not a good killer. I’m a survivor main, Rank 1 or 2 is where I live. Do mostly SWF and it’s easy for the killer to take a game hostage. I play Killer a good bit to do daily rituals and Time and Rift stuff and I get Brutal and Merciless I’m almost every match even when I have those annoying survivors that okay the way I do I still get 3k it 4K easily and I’m only rank 11 as killer going against 1-5 with toxic builds. If you’re getting steamrolled then you just aren’t good and that’s a fact. Balance is the killer getting a 4K every match. All this game has become about is everyone complaining. Just learn to play the game and monitor Gens and don’t camp and tunnel the first person you hook and you’ll see you can slow down gens. Because most matches that we Gen rush easily is because they are camping and tunneling the first 2 survivor hook so we let them struggle get a few gens up and then run the killer and use toxic perks to counter act the try hard camping/tunneling/trying to slug killers because they get butt hurt to easy. Gen speed is to make matches faster but if you are actually a good killer still can get a 3K brutal or 4K merciless easy evening if they get all the gens up.

• LetsPlayTogether
    LetsPlayTogether Member Posts: 2,117
  • snowflake102
    snowflake102 Member Posts: 2,188

I was just confused about it Because there's been alot of talKS about them on steam fourms. So I just wanted to make sure. Sorry about this post:( And thx for clearing this up for me:)

• wisdomwielder
    wisdomwielder Member Posts: 348

This whole clickbait thread needs to die.

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

If they nerf Moris, all the noob killers would stop playing...wait, maybe that's good thing? What they should do with Moris though, is wait until a survivor is hooked twice before it can be used on them. A key is useless unless the survivors repair the required number of gens, so there's no guarantee of it ever being used, whereas a Mori can be done on a survivor after hooking them, which is often a big advantage to the killer. Waiting until a survivor has been hooked twice is a reasonable nerf I think and would not be difficult for a skilled killer.

• rhodamia
    rhodamia Member Posts: 275

Considering this ^ Why not go ahead and close this forum as it will only stir people up if they missed reading this key fact.

• snowflake102

I just said they can close this thread :) Cause I already had my answer :) don't know why players keep posting here

• snowflake102

@not_Queen you can close this thread as I already have my answer cleared:)

• Rizzo
    Rizzo Member, Administrator, Mod Posts: 17,684

Closed as asked by OP

This discussion has been closed.