I disappointed this situation

Options
I am salvia8466 from south Korea. and As I write this on a translator, I hope you will understand even if it is contextually strange. 
This new killer came out and we had to seriously consider it. Not only me but also many Koreans started this game after watching Huntress, andHag took pride in the game.
Because they looked like cool killers without having sex appearing and Other female killers also seemed to focus on murderers rather than on 'female' over other games.
But Today's new murder in PTB was enough to break our happiness. We have so many questions about her.
First. Why would she be the victim of a home violence, not the brutal past or the victim?
Second. Why is her story more detailed than other killers?(the part where she died)
Third. Why did the teaser show her murdered?
Originally, her weapons and armor had to be portrayed more: than killed
Fourth. Why does she wrap the bandage hard but can see the bouncing breast? 
I know you've been introducing such technology since curtain call chapter, Under such circumstances, breast will never be shaken.
Fifth. Why does her appearance seem to describe necrophilia? It's uncomfortable to look at and it's too unpleasant if it was your intention.
Finally, Whatever your intent is to create a new killer, we know this one is too uncomfortable and A lot of people are going to leave Dead By Daylight. 
But I will wait until this killer is on the regular server. If this killer gets to the regular server without any modification, I will stop playing this game as well.

Comments

• TessaTheDeath
    TessaTheDeath Member Posts: 48
    Options

You disappointed this situation. You disappointed all of us.
    You're a disgrace.

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Options
    If u don't like the new killer then don't buy the new killer. Problem solved. And if seeing the new killer in a match every now and then will upset ur delicate sensibilities then go ahead and uninstall. 
  • Fres0c0
    Fres0c0 Member Posts: 115
    Options
    First why does it matter

second by more detailed how Is that a bad thing 

third because she dead she a spirt for a reason she isn’t exactly attached to her body

fourth you’re looking way into it bandage hard  doesn’t mean it’s stops everything 

Fifth in what way is this uncomfortable because I see her bringing of a creepy vibe
  • Fres0c0
    Fres0c0 Member Posts: 115
    Options
    먼저 중요한 이유

더 자세한 방법으로 두 번째 어떻게 나쁜 일 이니?

그녀가 그녀의 시체에 정확하게 붙어 있지 않은 이유로 그녀가 죽은 그녀가 뱉어 내기 때문에 세 번째.

넷째로 네가 그 길을 찾고있다 붕대 열심히 그것이 모든 것을 멈추는 것을 의미하지는 않는다.

다섯 번째로 나는 그녀가 소름 끼치는 분위기를 가져 오는 것을 보았 기 때문에 어떤면에서 불편한가