The Most Horrifying Element of Dead by Daylight...

Options

...is that actual killers might be attracted to the game.

The next time you play against the doctor and he laughs, nodding, while you're on the hook, you might just be facing a real-life psychopath...

Try to block that from your mind.

Comments

• Archengius
    Archengius Member Posts: 8
    Options

...is that devs ######### up this game with dedicated servers

it's unplayable trash now.

• kill_bill
    kill_bill Member Posts: 60
    Options

the most horrifying about the game is the balance :P

• creeping_death
    creeping_death Member Posts: 25
    Options

i rarely use ebony moris as killer but when i do, trust me i will be laughing like a psycho maniac

• BenZ0
    BenZ0 Member Posts: 4,125
    Options
  • Komi
    Komi Member Posts: 363
    Options

To be able to play as Leatherface and clothesline Bruce Campbell with a meat tenderizer is nothing short of bliss. This is because nothing in this game is real or close to being it. So yes I will laugh while electrocuting Steves

• TunnelVision
    TunnelVision Member Posts: 1,375
    Options

SWF, queues times, certain unusable killers designed for PC ported to console.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

Some doctors and Freddy's give me that feeling, op

• IFeelFantastic
    IFeelFantastic Member Posts: 72
    edited March 2020
    Options

Whenever I face a killer who seems to delight in being as creepy and psychotic as possible, this idea flashes across my mind.

In my opinion, this feeling makes the game better! I love the idea of a real killer playing DBD... and then pallet-stunning him, hiding too well for him, or escaping through the hatch. Then, at the end of the game, I say "GG LOSER HAHA!" and I imagine a real-life killer freaking out and smashing his keyboard like a maniac. Then I giggle a little bit.

• whammigobambam
    whammigobambam Member Posts: 1,201
    Options

As much as I hate killers that will tunnel off the hook when there is no obsession, my adrenaline sky rockets and I give it my best to survive it. But those type of killers are who I imagine are the true psychopaths. It's a love/hate feeling I have toward them.

• Steve0333
    Steve0333 Member Posts: 529
    Options

I'm pretty sure the psychos all play survivor.

• Peasant
    Peasant Member Posts: 4,104
    Options

You've got me. When I get a nice Redeemer shot after reeling in the survivor I stare into their eyes and revel in their helplessness.

Then I smack them and move on.