The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Chaser emblem issues

smappdooda
smappdooda Member Posts: 544

I noticed this a couple games back. I find and kill everyone. Multiple hooks. However chaser emblem says I only found 2 survivors? Is this STILL bugged? It's making these iri challenges in the tome really irritating.

0 votes

Pending · Last Updated

Comments

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

It's not saying that you found 2 survivors, any more than that you won 40 chases (which, while technically possible, is incredibly unlikely). That's just a reference to the number of points you gained for finding survivors. The way it's displayed is very confusing and unhelpful, so I wouldn't pay a whole lot of attention to it if you're trying to figure out what you did wrong.

• smappdooda

That still doesn't make sense. Assuming it's 1-2 points for finding a survivor it should still be more than 2. (unless we are dabbling in fractions now)

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

I think it's entirely possible that we might be. Even though it's displayed as "2", the game's code may count points in multiples of ten, so you may have actually got 20 points for finding survivors, which would make sense if you get, say, 1 point every time you find a survivor (or 0.1 points, if you prefer).

• smappdooda

Instead of speculating, I wonder if someone who works there can clarify. It would be nice to know.

• jb_bhvr
    jb_bhvr Member, Dev Posts: 12
    edited March 2020

Points are for the action performed (i.e Find a survivor)

It is not the total number of survivors found. The description text explains this - "You win a few points each time you find a survivor".

Not a bug.

This discussion has been closed.