Two ideas to improve the survivors chances

Options

Two changes I would like to see for Survivors would be the ability to hold onto the back of a killer while they carry a downed survivor to a hook, this will sow down the killer and hopefully allow the carried survovor to escape but the person who is dragging suffers from exhaustion and is a risk of the killer coming from them.

The other thing that would be good is when the Deathslinger is pulling in someone another person can run between the chain to try and break it, this is risky as the distance is usually short but would add an interesting dynamic to the gameplay.

Comments

• AlsendDrake
    AlsendDrake Member Posts: 103
    Options

The first is kinda like bodyblocking, but unlikely. If they can't add an interaction to deal with hostage taking bodyblocks...

And I'm pretty sure 2 exists. The chain breaks faster if it's going through another survivor and you can bodyblock for them, at least in ptb.

• heilong79
    heilong79 Member Posts: 7
    Options

Ah, that is good to know, I only started playing against the Deathslinger last night so do not know all the ins and outs yet.

• XRuecian
    XRuecian Member Posts: 118
    edited March 2020
    Options

Every game i play as killer against decent survivors, i come out of it feeling like i need to go to the hospital from blunt force trauma from being hit in the head with 20 pallets the entire game.

I thought i was supposed to be the killer? Why does it feel like i'm the one being murdered half of the time.

Survivors definitely do not need more ways to increase their survivability. Once you get to the rank 2 and 1 teams of survivors, its way way in their favor, save for a few overtuned killers.

Besides, if you want to save your friend from being carried to a hook, you already have ways to do that. You can sabo the hook in 2.5 seconds now, or you can use a flashlight. They already have the tools for you to help your friend in the game.

Also, im pretty sure your second suggestion to allow players to come in and break the chain is already in the game. I seen it on the PTB, if someone gets hit by deathslingers gun, another survivor can walk between them to 'act as a wall' and make the chain break faster.

• honestlybaffled
    honestlybaffled Member Posts: 175
    Options

Both are already in the game lul