New bugs warning

USELESS
USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

Here you can share the new bugs that you found.

New flashlight bug:

When you gets blinded and before you gets normal again a survivor blinds you, you get infinite blind

Comments

• neekocheeko
    neekocheeko Member Posts: 88

There's a bug forum where you should post issues you run across.

• Peanits
    Peanits Dev, Community Manager Posts: 7,518

This would probably be best in the new and improved bug reporting section. Since it's already reported by someone else, you'll just want to upvote this one: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/136229

• MigrantTheGreat
    MigrantTheGreat Member Posts: 1,379

Your a killer, the devs don't care about bugs that affect killers.

• TAG
    TAG Member Posts: 12,871

Had that happen to me yesterday while playing. Apparently it goes away if you get blinded again after that.

• andyollolloll
    andyollolloll Member Posts: 940

@USELESS then I'd expect it to be fixed along with the killer no sound issue in the next patch, we somehow seem to have missed that one in this DLC release.

• Groxiverde
    Groxiverde Member Posts: 767

A survivor dropped a brown toolbox with brown addons, and I took it and wasted it on a gen.

The problem is that I had the speed buff from the toolbox for the entire time I've repaired. Always a yellow bar with +50% speed.

• Zagrid
    Zagrid Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 1,000

People hated him, even though he spoke the truth.

But it makes sense to care about 1/5th as much about killer players than survivor players. If the sides worked out to be in perfect ratio, the game’s player base is 80% survivor.

So, their voices are louder and they probably give them more money.

Will we ever get the stats of how much money is spent on survivors compared to killers? No, because that will show who BHVR really cares about...

or I should say what they care about

• Gcarrara
    Gcarrara Member Posts: 2,263

Ok guys, i'm going to close this one since OP received the answer.

When dealing with bugs, it's not always as easy as many make it out to be to fix them. Some bugs are nasty to fix, especially so when they are rare and hard to reproduce.

New bug reporting section is a step up on addressing the bugs! It would definitely be helpful to create a thread in there for the bugs you encounter. Be sure to search if a thread with the bug you're going to post is not there already, since the right course of action in that case would be to go on that thread and details extra infos with a reply. Also remember to upvote the thread so it is easier for devs to understand how often in happens. 👍️

This discussion has been closed.