Please check if your issue has already been reported first!

When reporting a bug, please follow the template provided, otherwise the report will be declined. The information requested is vital to allow us to correctly reproduce and then fix what you are reporting.

Deathslinger Speed Bug

Ashelaain
Ashelaain Member Posts: 9

Platform: PC

Description: Several matches in a row, I have gone against a Deathslinger who is moving a mile a minute. They have a base speed of 4.4, same as huntress and hag, but they are moving way faster than that. They are going the speed a Shape would go if they had a full stack of Play With Your Food. They aren't using any kind of speed perks (like PLay With Your Food or Agitation) but they are going pretty quick. At first I thought they might be hacking but after a few matches of the same things, it's definitely a bug.

Occurance: This has happened without fail every match against the Deathslinger

4 votes

Need more info · Last Updated

Please add a video of the issue occurring and a screenshot of the tally screen to show the Killer's perks.

Comments

• Ashelaain
    edited March 2020

Here is a 5 minute video I took of my most recent match. He's moving way too quick for his speed level and has no perks that would make him go that quickly. I've played enough of Hag, Spirit, and Huntress to know their movement speeds, and that isn't it (despite having the same value).

Note: the file was too big so I uploaded it as unlisted on YouTube which can be accessed here: https://youtu.be/NNRFxYS6ofo

(I show the perks the killer had at the end of the video)

Here is a comparison video to a Hag match played recently by a YouTuber. Notice how the speed is slower, despite having the same base value: https://youtu.be/NaaxdN743PE?t=476

• Erasox
    Erasox Member Posts: 230

Maybe agitation. but i must say for he is a faster as intended specially when he reach bloodlust 2. much faster as 4.6 ms killer.

• Ashelaain
    edited March 2020

If you watched the video till the end you'd see he didn't have agitation or play with your food

Ruin, Nurses, Dead Man's Switch and Thrilling Tremors was his loadout