Devs, I know you're going to nerf him.... -_-

Forge
Forge Member Posts: 33

After purchasing Deathslinger and winning big time in my first two matches, I can say this, he's right about where he needs to be. I don't feel he needs ANY nerfs and if he needs any buffs, it'd be a simple, movement speed increase, maybe to 112% or faster vaulting. HOWEVER, I know the Devs will nerf him, like they do with all Killers they release. SO..Let me suggest the only reasonable nerf that WON'T necessary wreck him.

Let's focus on his gun, more specifically, the charge he loads into the rifle. It's weird that he has unlimited rounds, so this is what I propose. Since he's similar to the Huntress (Range Killer), and she has to go to the closet to acquire new hatches, do the same for Deathslinger. After say, maybe six shots (Cowboys love their six shooters), he has to go to a closet to acquire new ammo to reload. IF you go this route though, you MUST decrease the time it takes for him to reload. In my opinion, this would be the only sensible and reasonable nerf I can think of.. Otherwise, PLEASE don't nerf him.

Comments