New Survivor Perk Ideas (Re-posted cause randomly got deleted)

Evalion
Evalion Member Posts: 17
edited March 2020 in General Discussions

-Thread somehow got deleted not sure if it was me by accident when I was making an Edit. So Reposting it: Killer Perk Ideas are coming in a later post. :D Would love for feedback and any ideas that could better these perks if they seem too strong. :D

Trailblazer: You’re followers like to keep up with you, you’ve always been a trendsetter. While injured you don’t leave Pools of Blood but your Scratch Marks while in chaise do not disappear and last 3/5/7 seconds longer. 

Brave Heart: You kick into gear when things are looking grim. After unhooking someone from the Basement you gain the Endurance status effect for 5/10/15 seconds. 

Final Girl: Gain tokens each time you fully complete a Generator or Unhook a Survivor, after accumulating 4 tokens this perk activates.  After all other Survivors have been sacrificed you become the Obsession but gain the ability to heal yourself over 2.5 seconds once and can see the Killers Aura whenever they are within 16/24/32 meters. You can also reopen the hatch over 20 seconds (Similar to opening the Gate and the same amount of time just basically adds a 3'd escape route for the killer to patrol) revealing your Aura to the Killer while performing the action. -Final Girl trumps any of the killers stealth abilities. 

People Pleaser: You can’t help but be there for the people around even at the expense of yourself. After scoring a Protection Hit break into a sprint at 150% of your normal running speed for a maximum of 3 seconds, during this time you do not leave Scratch Marks or Pools of Blood.  -Causes the Exhaustion Status Effect for 60/50/40 seconds. 

Solo Artist: You don’t work well in a group and prefer to work alone. Whenever you are within 32 meters of another Survivor your repair speeds are reduced by 25/20/15%. While you are not within range of another Survivor you gain 15% bonus to your repair speeds. This perk will light up when active and fade when deactivated while another Survivor is within 32 meters.

Sightseer: The Aura of Generators you work on remain highlighted in yellow. Any time the Killer walks within 6/12/16 meters of a Generator you have touched the Aura turns Red for 3 seconds and you are given a sound notification before the Generator’s Aura fades.

Spit-Fire: Even in the face of overwhelming odds you never stop fighting. While you are hooked and the Killer is within 16 meters of your hook for 15 seconds this perk activates for the next 15 seconds your escape attempt chance is increased by 4%/8%/16% and your Hook timer is paused, during this time your escape attempts will not reduce your Hook timer and you may attempt to escape the hook even during second phase. 

Hideout: You perform at your best when you have a safe place to stay hidden. While in the Basement and outside the Killers terror radius your Healing and Unhooking speed is 125/150/175% faster. Additionally your Aura will not be revealed to the Killer while in the basement.

Upkeep: You like to keep your things nice . Cleansing a Totem regenerates 25/35/45% of your equip items efficiency. 

Bird Feeder: It’s important to always admire nature because even during your darkest hour you may find an unlikely ally. While crouched near a Crow press and hold the Active Ability button for 2.5 seconds to feed a Crow putting this ability on a 60 second cooldown. Only one Crow may be fed at a time and a Fed Crow will not be disturbed by nearby players. Fed Crows are revealed to you and reveal the Aura of the Killer and Allies within 12/24/36 meters of them. Feeding a new Crow will disturb and alert your currently fed Crow causing a loud noise notification at its location for the Killer. -Bird Feeder trumps any of the Killers stealth abilities.

Post edited by Evalion on

Comments

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH
    CLAUDETTEINABUSH Member Posts: 2,210

The only ones I don't like are the camping one, completely violates the point of camping and I think it's too op, final girl is good, but remove the hatch reopening too op. Lastly solo artist is op af since if y have bond, while working on a gen you can see all survivor's auras. Also there is no point for the toolbox speed to be affected, make it general toolbox speed.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH

The only ones I don't like are the camping one, completely violates the point of camping and I think it's too op, final girl is good, but remove the hatch reopening too op. Lastly solo artist is op af since if y have bond, while working on a gen you can see all survivor's auras. Also there is no point for the toolbox speed to be affected, make it general toolbox speed.

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH

• Evalion

Yea the toolbox thing was a typo its decreases all of your repair speeds when near allies not just toolbox and then increases them when they are away. As for bond and stuff that wouldnt really matter that much. the point of the perk isnt about seeing if survivors are near u because ull know if the perk is deactivated that they are

• CLAUDETTEINABUSH

No it is a big deal. You're using an aura revealing perk with infinite range, as long as they are not within bond range. Think about it, if someone is within that range, you can see em with bond. If nobody is within range you can see everyone's aura, insane!!!

• Evalion
    edited March 2020

Ah i get what your saying. Well instead it should work like spine chill and just light up if a survivor is within 32 meters. :) Easy change. I didnt think about that when making the perk totally forgot about it.

• YeetoDorito
    YeetoDorito Member Posts: 55

It got removed cause I think suggestions or perk ideas go in a different chat

• Evalion

Also. As for the Perk that counters camping Spit-fire. This perk is to give you a chance when you are being camped by the killer. It doesnt outright counter camping as a straight but it gives you a chance to potentially free yourself and get a bit of distance. Because if your in that situation ur probably going to get downed again anyways right after. Its more of just giving you any sort of chance and giving your team time. Counter camping and tunneling perks are what this game needs atm.