For the People buff suggestion

Considering it's just a health state for health state trade-off, with negative consequences to the user, I think this perk would be much more viable if it granted the user the endurance status effect for a short time; basically, the inverse of Borrowed Time. There's already the condition that you have to be at full health to use the perk, and then the lengthy broken status after use.

Thoughts? Is anyone else finding this perk worthwhile in its current state?

Comments

• Dioh
    Dioh Member Posts: 5

Its already a good swf perk, no reason to buff it.

• Its_Vigo_Here
    Its_Vigo_Here Member Posts: 118

Bro... its a free instaheal. It already is easy perk with a perfect fitting trade off.

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

I do think it should get a little buff but i don't think this is it. Because then it legit becomes a free insta heal with no issues.

• TheDarkWall
    TheDarkWall Member Posts: 132

The only buff this perk should get is maybe some sort of bp bonus. Frankly it's still questionable as to if this one is going to end up being bs.

• mithrios
    mithrios Member Posts: 120

I agree, the perk is now meh 2/5 , maybe a better buff would be that you can use it with any health state ( if you are injuried you go down )

• GoshJosh
    GoshJosh Member Posts: 4,992

So free equals:

1. Perk space
    2. Needing to be at full HP to use
    3. Becoming injured and broken

Got it...

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791

Don't use it in front of the killer. That's all this perk demands from you. It already buffs Resiliance giving you faster gen speeds.

• Its_Vigo_Here
    Its_Vigo_Here Member Posts: 118

Yeah its a perk that saves valuable time and enables you to make great plays. Its effect is noticably powerful and its down side for being so impactful is that it should not be used to insta rez someone RIGHT Next to the killer. It promotes careful play and smart use as opposed to brain dead "Use it when you can" Getting the barrowed time effect would defeat the purpose of the down side and this would be a straight upgrade from botiny knowlage.

• FilthyQuentin
    FilthyQuentin Member Posts: 82

The only buff this perk needs is if you are near an injured survivor, they should see the for the people icon so they know you have it and will let you use it.

• DoomedMind
    DoomedMind Member Posts: 793

Imagine a swf running your version of For the People + Soul Guard. Hmm, delicious, you can't do anything as a killer. It's definitely no, it's a perk for big brain moves or anti slug situations