With the changes to The Nurse, will “From The Void She Kills” be changed?

Options
Trwth
Trwth Member Posts: 921

This is just a small question to ask anyone if they know if this achievement will be changed. This also applies to the “Left For Dead” achievement, which is barely applicable now since Left Behind was changed.

So does anybody know? That’s my last achievement I need before I 100% DBD’s trophies on the main game.

Comments

• humanbeing1704
    humanbeing1704 Member Posts: 8,775
    Options

pretty sure that achievement will have to be done on a farm game lol

• TheRoyalOwl
    TheRoyalOwl Member Posts: 749
    Options

Probably not, anyway I'd bring in a bps and ask to farm when rank reset rolls around.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

Probably not because you can still get a three blink nurse... it's more like the Evil Incarnate achievement now.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
    Options

As if we don't have much more important things to address atm... I Really don't understand the huge motivation of achievements.. Even the devs are fixing achievements faster than anything else in the game. "priorities" I guess

• Trwth
    Options

I just want my achievement, dude.

Also, I'm 100% sure that everything that needs addressing has been addressed by another 500 people on these forums, including you as a matter of fact.

• justarandy
    justarandy Member Posts: 1,711
    Options

And why do you want your achievements? It's meaningless dude.

• Rydog
    Rydog Member Posts: 3,275
    Options

Cue someone from Behaviour coming in to go ACHIEVEMENTS ARE TOO HARD TO CHANGE, because they didn't think this through at all.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    Options

Probably won’t be changed because it’s still possible to do so. They changed one of Legion’s achievements because it would’ve been impossible post-rework. So we know it’s not impossible to change achievements.

I got my achievement because I asked a SWF group if they’d help me with it and we just brought in BPS and farmed the entire round.

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467
    edited October 2019
    Options

I really hope they’ll change it. Nurse’s add-on rework makes this nearly impossible to do against decent Survivors. Maybe it could be changed to something like just grabbing a Survivor after blinking? The devs definitely can change at least the achievement requirements on all four platforms (they’ve done it before).

• anarchy753
    anarchy753 Member Posts: 4,212
    Options

From past achievements, as long as it is POSSIBLE, no matter how improbable or insanely difficult, it won't be changed.

Just look at Left For Dead.

IIRC it's difficult to get some platforms to change achievements so as long as there's still the tiniest chance it could happen they won't touch them.

• Trwth
    Options

Because they're fun? Plus I'll get a Platinum trophy for doing so since I play on PS4. Wanna know what that means? Bragging rights! WOOP WOOOOP!

• Krilkal
    Krilkal Member Posts: 68
    Options

Bump

please Behaviour :(

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927
    Options

I actually didn't get this achievement until after the rework. I do agree that it should be changed so that it can be done without add-ons, though.

• White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,786
    edited March 2020
    Options

I don't think so. I remember reading that Sony won't accept changes to an achievement unless it becomes literally impossible, and BHVR won't change the achievements for some platforms and not for others.

Your best bet is to farm and have survivors let you get it.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    Options

It says grab. You can get grabs on vaults when they're injured. If they're lining up a vault, quick blink 3 times over then get'm.

There's also a add-on that makes you undetectable. Pair with an extra blink add-on and you can set up an gen grab maybe.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    Options

It may happen on Steam, but if you're on console it almost certainly won't. As long as it's still technically possible to achieve, Microsoft and Sony won't allow trophy requirements to be adjusted.

• Coder
    Coder Member Posts: 747
    edited March 2020
    Options

Just farm it. Go to the survivors, hit a generator, play friendly, when they're working on it blink a couple of times so they know you're friendly and when you're ready, blink 3 times and grab someone. EZ.

I actually got lucky with one of those survivors that run in straight line, I was able to predict he'd vault a window while injuried so I TP to the other side of the window and grabbed him from the neck and got the achievement, LMAO.

• Tactless_Ninja
    Tactless_Ninja Member Posts: 1,791
    edited March 2020
    Options

You can get grabs on exit gates and totems too. People like to commit on those trying to last second them. Hook saves as well.

• PrettyFaceKate
    PrettyFaceKate Member Posts: 1,776
    Options

Iirc, it's very hard for them to change achievements on console. That's why if it's still possible in theory, they probably won't plan on changing it.

You can use a hex build with thrill of the hunt and insidious and then just camp the totem. It's not easy, of course, but it's a way to do it.

• Trwth
    Options

I love how everyone’s active on this post months after I’ve asked. It’s pretty funny.

I ended up getting it before the rework by ushering a Jake onto a gen, and him letting me grab’em. We went on with the game normally after that, and I got one kill.

• Clinton
    Clinton Member Posts: 342
    Options

I just repeatedly hit a gen until a Steve came walking up nodding his head.. He got on the gen and I grabbed him.

Farmed and let all the survivors go. It's much easier to just farm some of the harder killer trophies like this one