T-bagging at exit gate...

Options

You should only do this when the killer hits you while hooked. Agree?

Comments

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,097
    Options

...that is a great idea

OT: Personally, I don't ever t-bag at the gate unless the killer did something REALLY douchey (like they slugged someone and will just stand over the slugged person while the gates are open). I find it mildly annoying as a killer to have a group of survivors rub it in your face that you weren't able to kill any of them or whatnot so I don't t-bag like that if I'm the survivor.

• BigTimeGamer
    BigTimeGamer Member Posts: 1,752
    Options

I do it when I feel like it, which is semi frequently kek

• shalo
    shalo Member Posts: 1,502
    Options

It's just a signal from the Survivor that they're tired and want to be left in the lobby next time.

• xenofon13
    xenofon13 Member Posts: 1,241
    edited March 2020
    Options

@ZoneDymo Lol. And what about facecamp or hard proxy without a reason or because got looped for X gens? Give me your thoughts here...

• Waterfall
    Waterfall Member Posts: 202
    Options

Some of the replies though amazing then these same players complain when the killers camp and tunnel. Can’t really blame killers for playing that way since they get bmed no matter what.

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578
    Options

To be honest, I don't mind the tunneling that much. I play a fair game and think it's dumb when killers hit hooked survivors, I don't like survivors bullying killers neither.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480
    Options

I don't make a habit of "teabagging" at the exit gate but usually if I think the killer is coming I'll sit there and maybe crouch once or twice to let them know I'm giving them a free hit.

Anyway, I don't think it should be determined by the killer doing a specific thing like hitting on the hook. Sometimes I'll just do it to "cancel" a survivor's annoying scream. I've also seen other killers that just literally do it every single time they hook somebody for some reason.

• Brucecastro81
    Brucecastro81 Member Posts: 1,609
    Options

Most survivors are braindead, so they tbag even tho surv is ez, even when the killer tries to play "fair" (not unfun for the survivors) and these survivors are also the ones who are going to cry if u kill them, so its just toxicity and baby megs

• BadGalLexC
    BadGalLexC Member Posts: 9
    Options

I feel like if this is the case then killers who teabag hooked survivors/camp them should be respawned as far from the hooked survivor.

I encounter this a lot on console.

• FogLurker
    FogLurker Member Posts: 337
    Options

Best time to tbag is when you're in the very middle of the map and the killer is melee distance away and you're injured and also on death hook.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

If you're Ghost Face, just t-bag back. lol

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320
    Options

Played a game against a toxic SWF earlier I killed 3 of them and the last guy was sound spamming at the hatch. I never go force people out like that so I stood in the corner. He stayed there so I picked up my Switch and started playing while waiting. Dude completed the last gen then stood in the exit gate for the entire EGC. Imagine being that determined to give someone a teabag. That's beyond pathetic

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504
    Options

As a Survivor main (rank 2) I have to say that I disagree with this entirely. To be honest? I do not think there is ever a reason to tea bag.

This might sound played out to say but there is truth in this... Why stoop to their level? Toxicity breeds toxicity. When you do something like tea bag and poke at a Killer it only encourages them to continue taking out their frustration and anger on other Survivors. Do I get hit on the hook? Absolutely. But you know what? That just tells me that this Killer is a poor sport having a bad day at best, and at worst is just a gigantic d-bag.

I get a lot of satisfaction from being kind and above that kind of behavior, personally.

Killers and Survivors - we are all just players trying to enjoy the game we love. Be good to one another. <3

• Chekita
    Chekita Member Posts: 184
    Options

Next time you find those same tbaggers use Blood Warden and pretend they are about to leave the gate after saving their friend. Use a endgame build or bring a green mori just for the DS strikers at the endgame.

Otherwise just dont pay attention to them. If they let you hit them at the gate, just hit to gain more points and let them buttdance pointlessly. You can also ignore them and look for the hatch to close and gain more points.

• LoverOfDemogorgon
    LoverOfDemogorgon Member Posts: 168
    Options

I mean what do you expect out of a bully simulator? Bullies gotta have their fun

• MissBehavingX
    MissBehavingX Member Posts: 493
    Options

tbag at the doors is meaningless at this point. If i do it it's cause its "tradition" not cause I wanna make the killer angry or to be toxic. If I'm the killer, IDC if they tbag at the door, at all. If they tbag during a chase tho, thats a different story

• OrangeJack
    OrangeJack Member Posts: 464
    Options

Yes but you're going to encounter toxic people in this game. I would say more so then most other game tbh so I would get used to it.

Also hitting a survivor while hooked isn't the equivalent of T-bagging tbh. It just shows them you're salty usually.

Best move is just to ignore them.

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 5,229
    edited March 2020
    Options

If you do it just let them hit you at the gate; I mean I don't get bothered by the teabagging at the exit gate cause they usually let me hit them. I play survivor too so I know most of my friends are just having a laugh and don't mean anything by it, so I assume pubbies are usually the same way.

Now when you get a toxic group for real you know. They are usually experienced enough at the game, that they KNOW they can survive easily, and just want to make you upset. So they will try and chainstun you and such because they know they can do all of that, and STILL do the gens and escape because they know they have a massive experience advantage. They are the kind that teabag at EVERY opportunity over the whole course of the game- those are the ones that are toxic imo.

I've come across toxic killers too, the kind that slug you and then carry you like they are going to take you to hatch- take you intentionally past the hatch and around making it take as long as possible- only to finally hook you by the hook right beside the hatch, and then either close the hatch or stand there hitting and nodding at you or something; and then leaving a nasty post game comment.

Generally this community is full of unpleasantness.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    Options

16 meters is pretty much nothing and slugging can still be done so yeah, I would have no issue with this.

The problem here is once again (in this case your) "Us vs Them" mindset, we all play the game and hopefully we all play both sides.

I understand staying in the exit area, it buys others time, but I think it would be more interesting for everyone involved if there was a certain risk with it that is currently lacking.

I personally also feel the exit gates should not be able to be 99'nd with on the otherside maybe a slight lengthening of the EGC.

Often its just a lot more fun when its harder, I know this is a concept seemingly lost on many players these days but trust me on it, tense situations is what makes games great.

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946
    Options

Same to you as the one I reacted to above, I hope that you like me play both sides and are not some main.

This is not about us vs them and this is also not how a discussion about a subject works.

Like when you try to tell a child they did something that is not allowed and they go "YEAH BUT JOHN ALSO, YEAH BUT HE, ITS NOT ONLY ME" etc etc and while that is true, we are not talking about John here, we are talking about that child and their doing.

Here we are adressing one thing, im all for discussing potential fixes for facecamping or hard proxy as I have been on the receiving end of that many times as well and its not fun (although luckely as survivor you can just let yourself die and dip out). BUT if you want to discuss that you should make a new topic as that is a different discussion entirely and not what we are talking about here.

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Options

If all remaining survivors are in the Exit Gate area and none of them are performing an action such as healing to get points, the EGC should double its speed. 😁

• 28_stabs
    28_stabs Member Posts: 1,470
    Options

Do anything you like, but dont cry when it backfires. 😀

• SurviveByDaylight
    SurviveByDaylight Member Posts: 720
    Options

Tbagging? Why is that even a thing to complain about? Are we 12? Just accept the fact survivors are happy they made it out alive and move on. Let them tbag lol

personally I think HOOK TIMERS SHOULD BE LONGER. It’s already unfair how ez it can be to knock survivors down and have the convenience of a hook at an arms reach away. I think killers milk that hook timer too much swatting at the poor hooked soul over and over waiting for the timer to expire. Or just bait it really hard which really prevents people from playing and earning points and participating. I’d like to see a mechanic that helps discourage that and push killers to go find a new victim. BBQ doesn’t help too much as these Billy’s love to venture out after the hook and chainsaw right back to the hook and put that poor soul back on it 😂 or spirit phase back to the hook after “pretending” to leave. I think hook timers need to be increased for that reason they do it all too often. I know this wasn’t the post for this but it kinda sucks the fun out because there’s not much you can do about it as a survivor. And I believe everyone that queues up no matter your role deserves a better chance at playing. Because these people it’s happening to are more encourage to DC on their team or just hook suicide. It’s kinda deflating as a player Playing survivor to see that on my team. It’s almost impossible to go through an entire game with no lag issues or hook suiciding survivors because nobody wants to play games on a hook the whole game. I feel bad for people I go into games with where they just keep getting mowed down or Mori’d. Sorry to impede on your post by going off topic. I understand tbagging at exit gates is just so punishing to your gaming experience. What was I thinking trying to compare survivor problems with that? 🤨smh

• GamerCustard
    GamerCustard Member Posts: 59
    Options

Whenever I tea bag at Gates (if at killer) its usually as a gg, had fun game well played ill see you around..

So I'm starting to think I'm just unintentionally looking like an ******* when I'm trying to be nice.. I sure hope not though, id feel pretty bad about that if so ://

I personally don't like it to be toxic, nor really as a response to someone being toxic to you cause they're just gonna go off like they did nothing in the first place n I'm not gonna risk my escape to taunt someone who is decidedly toxic. A toxic killer losing the game is karma on them so don't give opportunity to get more cause ye tried to taunt them back.

That's imo, anyway..

• gibblywibblywoo
    gibblywibblywoo Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

I'll only teabag a killer if they've gone out of by their way to play scummy or BM. As killer I'll just slug their DS and watch them rage quit.

FUN FACT: The OG dbd website said that taunting and baiting the killer was a legit strategy to bait them into chases so getting mad about someone pushing a button is a bit silly.

• toxcitynacl
    toxcitynacl Member Posts: 464
    Options

Of my 83 days in game...maybe 1 is as killer and only reason it is that much is to do dailies for easy BP--like chase someone for 180 seconds, catch 3 survivors in a bear trap...something like that and for me...it is "us vs them."

• Mew
    Mew Member Posts: 1,829
    Options

youre literally just watching a bunch of pixels jump up and down.

i dont understand why people get so butthurt over the most trivial things...