The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

LEATHERFACE

Comments

• El_Sneako
    El_Sneako Member Posts: 21

I wish That LF had unlimited channel time. Like you start moving slowly, and gradually return to normal killer speed (plus add on).

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    Dudddd said:

All he needs is to be removed from the game.
    Wow, totally not a survivor bias opinion right there lol.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095
    Awww this image is so cute!

And yes, he needs buffs
  • feffrey
    feffrey Member Posts: 886
    in order for him to get buffed his players needs to move away from hooks other words he will stay as is... not enough info on him
  • HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

@feffrey said:
    in order for him to get buffed his players needs to move away from hooks other words he will stay as is... not enough info on him

I have never camped with him and never played one who was camping. He is not meant for camping with perks like bbq and chili(which makes you go after the survivor after a hook) ,franklin's demise(hitting as many people as possible as fast as possible, most of the time prioritizing hitting a second survivor instead of just downing one) and knock out(after slugging you can just live them there and go after the next victim)

• Terrortot
    Terrortot Member Posts: 423
    Ive been playing nurse and love it, though can have some extremely bad times when i deal with a flashlight spamming hook sabotaging teabagging survivor.....

Thats usually when i switch to insidious basement leatherface, and without fail ill get a message about how trash i am :/ i find it extremely satisfying to hook at least 3 together in the basement, then back to nurse. 

On ps4 btw
  • Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

Leatherface is one of the funnest killers to play.

Please devs, give Bubba a buff.

• GoobzV2
    GoobzV2 Member Posts: 20

He doesn't need a buff he's fine where he is. Same with freddy, they're both already gods. People just need to get better at playing the ######### game.

• @GoobzV2 said:
    He doesn't need a buff he's fine where he is. Same with freddy, they're both already gods. People just need to get better at playing the [BAD WORD] game.

There is literally no reason to play either of those killers when you have options like nurse and billy. Billy is literally a better lf in every way and Freddy gets annihaleted by a good team of survivors. You honestly must not play either of them to think that they’re fine where they are.

• GoobzV2

@BasementLeatherBoi said:

@GoobzV2 said:
    He doesn't need a buff he's fine where he is. Same with freddy, they're both already gods. People just need to get better at playing the [BAD WORD] game.

There is literally no reason to play either of those killers when you have options like nurse and billy. Billy is literally a better lf in every way and Freddy gets annihaleted by a good team of survivors. You honestly must not play either of them to think that they’re fine where they are.

I'll have you know I'm actually in the process of doing a rank 16-1 perkless/addonless Freddy challenge. So don't tell me I have no clue what I'm talking about. All the killers are easy to play, people are just dreadful at playing, which is why they resort to easy mod nurse and billy.

• @GoobzV2 said:

@GoobzV2 said:

I'll have you know I'm actually in the process of doing a rank 16-1 perkless/addonless Freddy challenge. So don't tell me I have no clue what I'm talking about. All the killers are easy to play, people are just dreadful at playing, which is why they resort to easy mod nurse and billy.

I honestly find it hard to believe that you play BOTH Freddy and leatherface and think they’re fine where they are. I especially find it hard to believe if you’re running perkless addonless Freddy and still think he’s in a good state. Also not all killers are easy to play. I mean nurse is the hardest killer in the game so people don’t just pick up and play her because she’s easy mode.

• GoobzV2

@GoobzV2 said:

@GoobzV2 said:

I honestly find it hard to believe that you play BOTH Freddy and leatherface and think they’re fine where they are. I especially find it hard to believe if you’re running perkless addonless Freddy and still think he’s in a good state. Also not all killers are easy to play. I mean nurse is the hardest killer in the game so people don’t just pick up and play her because she’s easy mode.

NURSE IS THE EASIEST KILLER IN THE GAME. You pick up the game, play 50 hours of her and you're a god. If you want to ignore all the game mechanics and just have an easy 4k every game, chuck on the nurse. Freddy is completely fine where he is. I've spent plenty of time on both and they're easy to play. People just sook hard because they don't always get 4ks. Learn the ######### map layouts and you'll be fine.

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832
    edited September 2018

@GoobzV2 said:

@GoobzV2 said:

@GoobzV2 said:

NURSE IS THE EASIEST KILLER IN THE GAME. You pick up the game, play 50 hours of her and you're a god. If you want to ignore all the game mechanics and just have an easy 4k every game, chuck on the nurse. Freddy is completely fine where he is. I've spent plenty of time on both and they're easy to play. People just sook hard because they don't always get 4ks. Learn the [BAD WORD] map layouts and you'll be fine.

this post is a mess lmao

Freddy is completely fine where he is.

way to completely drop any credibility

Learn the [BAD WORD] map layouts and you'll be fine.

you do understand the maps are procedural and thus don't have the same layout every time?

• GoobzV2

@yeet said:

@GoobzV2 said:

@GoobzV2 said:

@GoobzV2 said:

NURSE IS THE EASIEST KILLER IN THE GAME. You pick up the game, play 50 hours of her and you're a god. If you want to ignore all the game mechanics and just have an easy 4k every game, chuck on the nurse. Freddy is completely fine where he is. I've spent plenty of time on both and they're easy to play. People just sook hard because they don't always get 4ks. Learn the [BAD WORD] map layouts and you'll be fine.

this post is a mess lmao

you do understand the maps are procedural and thus don't have the same layout every time?

Play a map for a little bit and you understand where loops and jungle gyms spawn. The 'procedural generation' is very limited. I stand by saying freddy is fine. He doesn't need a buff, and that's coming from someone who plays KILLER mostly. It's not hard to learn how to play him at all. He's much easier than a killer like wraith.

• S0ckenSchuss
    S0ckenSchuss Member Posts: 110

As I said before: the only change he needs is, to not stop his chainsaw attack at a pallet.

When Billy hits a wall, he stops chainsawing. When Bubba hits a wall, he goes on and on and on.... so why he doesnt at a little wooden pallet? He should act like the maniac he is in the Movie too. Just crash through the pallet and the surv who dropped it. His ground chainsaw-speed is ok. maybe a little more acceleration and/or duration with it and you down everyone in every chase

• yeet
    yeet Member Posts: 1,832

@GoobzV2 said:

@yeet said:

@GoobzV2 said:

@GoobzV2 said:

@GoobzV2 said:

this post is a mess lmao

Play a map for a little bit and you understand where loops and jungle gyms spawn. The 'procedural generation' is very limited. I stand by saying freddy is fine. He doesn't need a buff, and that's coming from someone who plays KILLER mostly. It's not hard to learn how to play him at all. He's much easier than a killer like wraith.

he's really not fine if you have played him for more than 10 minutes you could see that

• @GoobzV2 said:

Freddy is far from a god to the average player. A good player will make Freddy seem like a god.

• Sally55
    Sally55 Member Posts: 368

@HellDescent said:

Awww! I just wanna hug him for being so adorable <3

• switch
    switch Member Posts: 489

@Dudddd said:
    HellDescent said:

All he needs is to be removed from the game.

I agree they should remove him, he is too big of a figure in horror genre to be part in this clown fiesta game.