Can we PLEASE do something about the annoying vulture on the menu?

Like its all cool and well to have changes but the Vulture is just so loud and its sound is constant. Can we please have it moved into the background or have an option to turn down it's volume?

Honestly it bothers me quite a bit.

Comments

• Atchoo
    Atchoo Member Posts: 326

LUL, i am thankful that I am not the only one. My blood pressure rises with every sound the vulture makes :D

• Beardedragon
    Beardedragon Member Posts: 425

i dont think ive ever encountered the Vulture being loud nor annoying.

its adorable

• LordEmrich
    LordEmrich Member Posts: 258

Yea I don't understand what people are talking about. I have my headphones on as loud as they can go while I'm playing this and barely even notice the bird. Definitely not the loudest sound on the menu.

• NullEXE
    NullEXE Member Posts: 1,632

Leave Barnaby alone!

• Kind_Lemon
    Kind_Lemon Member Posts: 2,559

Incinerate the vulture. I'm against redundant threads, but I will put aside that standard for the sake of expressing my distaste.

Even better, set the vulture on fire, and put it on display, eternally burning in the background as a warning to other ideas like that vulture.

• Demogordon_Ramsay
    Demogordon_Ramsay Member Posts: 1,503

If any of you people touch Nibbles I will personally see to it that you are subjected to ten times the pain he was subjected to. Leave my wild west avian companion alone, please and thank you.

• No1TheLarch
    No1TheLarch Member Posts: 221

Its good to see that the forum trolls are still at it. But please make it at least an option to turn it down. I honestly makes me not want to sit in que and play the game.