What could be the next Exhaustion Perk?

AhoyWolf
AhoyWolf Member Posts: 4,096

The last Exhaustion Perk we got was Head On and that was a long time ago, so is there any chance of new Exhaustion perks coming into the game? And if yes, is there even a way to make more Exhaustion Perks?

Since I think most of the actions are taken. (Vaulting, Exiting Lockers, falling from great heights, etc.)

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

One could be if a killer misses a hit within 6 meters of you, you get a speed boost of 150% for 2 seconds (not 3 unlike the usual) and causes exhaustion for 30/25/20 seconds.

• Godot
    Godot Member Posts: 806

I was thinking about the same thing but not with a speed boost.

Perk: Hard Slam

When dropping a pallet, the action is 5/10/15% faster and the Killer is stunned for an extra 2 seconds. Grants the Exhaustion status effect for 50/40/30 seconds. This perk can only be used while not Exhausted.

Or something like that.

• Mistikus
    Mistikus Member Posts: 1,347

it would be fun to get a perkt that allows you to mori killer

• Vampirox
    Vampirox Member Posts: 411

Or...

Quick Stim:

after getting hit by the killer you heal a health state after (#) seconds, causes exhaustion by 60/50/40 seconds

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

The numbers are going to make or break this perk for both sides. Too quick and you have the old insta heal, too slow and it’s basically useless.

• Yamaoka
    Yamaoka Member Posts: 4,321
    edited March 2020

4 seconds speed boost instead of 3, can be combined with pallet stuns for additional distance unlike Lithe, doesn't require pallet vaulting thus allowing you to use unsafe pallets to get to stronger loops more easily and you could still loop double walls and the jungle gym window or the killer shack window without wasting it unlike Lithe etc.

• TraitorousLeopard
    TraitorousLeopard Member Posts: 156

I know it would never be meta, but I'd love an exhaustion perk that dealt with scratch marks. Either;

A) A brief, maybe 5 or so second period, where your character makes no noise from breathing, grunts of pain, and leaves no scratch marks.

B) Your character makes an explosion of scratch marks in a radius around you (If standing still) or a line in front of you (if moving) and these scratch marks remain fresh and visible for longer than normal.

• DeadByMittens
    DeadByMittens Member Posts: 60

But with lithe you can fast vault a pallet/window and not use any pallet. Plus, you don't need to be in a chase in order for it proc

• Mo4ntus
    Mo4ntus Member Posts: 416
  • Mo4ntus
    Mo4ntus Member Posts: 416

I dont really know how this would work but Id like to see an exhaustion perk that creates an afterimage of the survivor maybe its like press the secondary action key to create an afterimage of a survivor that copies past actions like 2 or 3 seconds behind. I think it would be a good way to reward survivors that are really good with positioning.

• thesuicidefox
    thesuicidefox Member Posts: 8,223

What about a perk that when the killer hits you when you are healthy, there is blood splatter across their screen for a few seconds. Put an Exhaustion timer on it and require the survivor to heal before the timer goes down.

Or maybe a perk where if you get a minor speed boost like Hope if chased while injured and the killer gets bloodlust. As a means to counter bloodlust 1 at least.

• Freudentrauma
    Freudentrauma Member Posts: 1,053

I personally could see a protection hit based exhaustion perk happening. Like, when you protect an injured survivor, that survivor get's a speed boost and leaves no blood or scratchmarks behind for 3 seconds. But both of you get exhausted. It only ignores the chased survivors exhaustion. That would be usefull perk without beeing too strong, I think. On other hand annoying in some situations, especially on good loopers.

Otherwise I once considered a gen related exhaustion perk a long time ago, which allows you to boost your action speed for one specific action (gens, healing, totems), when you are within the killers terror radius, but makes you shout or scream, when activated. On paper it sounds interesting, but wouldn't fit into the current state of the game.

But in general I wouldn't mind an exhaustion perk, which benefits you outside of a chase might be interesting in general. The big question would be how to make a balanced version of one.

• Deathslinger
    Deathslinger Member Posts: 570

Survivor perk that stacks like Gearhead but the opposite. So, on a Survivors 2nd hit it would activate. The perk doesn’t activate if survivor is put into downed state. The perk resets if put into downed state or hooked.

Survivors are rewarded for surviving an encounter with killer and healing up without being downed or hooked.

Perk Exhausts the survivor upon activation.

As far as what the perk does? I wanted another mid chase exhaustion perk to rival Dead Hard. Sprint Burst is mainly used for early chase and Lilthe and Balance are situational. So once activated this perk takes the damaged boost you receive and extends it.

This exhaustion perk is meant to put some pressure on killers who are better at juggling and less effective to those that complete chases. Upon activation it will help a survivor prolong a chase or escape a chase and any perk that encourages a survivor to heal can also be beneficial to killers who need in game slowdown.

I don’t think this perk will be considered too strong because some killers can down using special abilities, some killers can use speed or teleportation to catch up to the injured survivor regardless and some killers do not mind you escaping because they will just juggle. Simple, slightly weak but could have strong moments and could pair well with insta med kits or For the People. Personally, I like to heal and dead hard is a bit more reliable for experienced and knowledgeable survivors who can use it to escape unscathed. I’d rather have a mid chase perk that activated its self at the cost of me working a lil harder to prep it.