Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why are they not fixing things?

Why is it after I take a break from the game I come back and non stop getting tunneled hen im not the obession? And it is at the start of every game as well as there not doing anything about the speed modders or just plain modders. The tunneling and everything has just gotten worse now since they think they can get away with everything.

Comments

• Aven_Fallen
    Aven_Fallen Member Posts: 16,060

At which Rank are you playing at the moment?

• drunky26
    drunky26 Member Posts: 686

How exactly are they supposed to fix tunneling?

• HavelmomDaS1
    HavelmomDaS1 Member Posts: 1,948

In the perfect DbD match the killer should be able to always go for someone else and still win. Sadly, the game isn't balanced around that playstyle (unless u have a mori, play nurse or Billy or have some crazy ######### addons like tombstone).

I personally starr tunneling when I realise that I will definitely lose if not, for example 2 or less gens left and all 4 alive and everyone is playing optimal.

To OP: use anti tunnel perks like DS, punish the killer as much as possible when tunneling happens to often for you.

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

Modding?

Don't make me laugh, they will get banned for that

Tunneling only punishes bad survivors, if the survivor being tunneled is good then you should be fine

• BACKSTABBER
    BACKSTABBER Member Posts: 1,809

Why still Infinte load screen

• Hoodied
    Hoodied Member Posts: 13,019

@BACKSTABBER Because they cannot find what is causing it

• DoubleTap
    DoubleTap Member Posts: 218
    edited May 2019

Cheating I've encountered in the last week: Survivor uses Bond to locate other Survivors and point them out to Killer so they can farm the other 3 Survivors for bp.

Something that EAC cannot stop.

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

That's not cheating, that's griefing. Cheating implies you've modified the game in some way. I hope you reported those players.

• Silvernightwolf
    Silvernightwolf Member Posts: 8

It doesn't work they drop you or slug you when you have Ds and then come back after the time runs down just like teleporting killers or levitating killers if the can get mods and play them on the computer they will get them for consels and get away with it cause no one is doing anything

• PokemonGOPlayer
    PokemonGOPlayer Member Posts: 179

Just fix Tunneling by giving unhooked Survivors a 60s long Sprint Burst with no Exhaustion. It's just that easy :)

• toxicmegg
    toxicmegg Member Posts: 662
  • ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

The permanent flashlight blind bug is still in, idk man, these devs make spaghetti code too convoluted for themselves to make sense of it seems.

And that is just a simple bug, something like camping is infinitely more complex, hence the devs just gave up because they have no way of policing it and just called it a valid strat.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342

You can't blame the killer for trying to counter DS. In fact, at the point where you're left on the ground for 60 seconds without getting up, I would blame your teammates instead.

As for the hacks, as others suggested to you (almost a year ago!), if you come up against hackers, record and report them. Unless you're just talking about the killers' powers, in which case you can learn how to counter them with a bit of effort.