Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Disconnected from the server

slipttees
slipttees Member Posts: 846

I am already losing patience with this disconnection problem. I need to always wait 30 minutes to be able to play again... No high ping notification appears, it simply falls. In the living room they are watching netflix and it doesn't fall.

Please check this out.

4 votes

Duplicate · Last Updated

Duplicate of https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/139738/still-disconnecting-from-matches#latest

Comments

• AdanWill
    AdanWill Member Posts: 57

same happening here and with some friends

• slipttees

the servers are not supporting the number of players and are taking down and we are being penalized for that.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

It's happening on Switch too, which doesn't have that many players. I've had it happen three days in a row now. Last game I was doing REALLY well. Hooked almost everyone twice, had plenty of BP. Even if the survivors escaped, I'd have earned a LOT of BP. (Which is what I'm trying to get, so I can get Meg every skill. She only needs 19 more!) At least it's not an hour penalty for me this time...

• Batman3333
    Batman3333 Member Posts: 92

Im having the same issue, im getting disconnected at least 2 times a day and the ban times are increasing, last time i played i got a 1hr ban

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014

Happened again, and now I have a 6 hour ban. And if it happens tomorrow, I get a 24 hour ban! Hooray. Apparently the developers don't care who they ban from the game. Because they haven't addressed this at all.

• YilanArnue
    YilanArnue Member Posts: 1

Please fix this problem i can't play because i'm getting disconected at least 2 times per day and now i get a ban for 24 hours , is not fair.

• Katie28
    Katie28 Member Posts: 22

Same here, 6hrs now.. UNBELIEVABLE!

Submitted a ticket and they just blame my Internet which is wires to the ps4 and I have no other problems with any other games and modem log shows no drop outs..

Frustrating and unfair

• Merix
    Merix Member Posts: 35

i have the same issue as well, can't play the game because of this.. idk if it's my internet's or dbd's fault

• slipttees

fix this s......

• slipttees
    edited March 2020

again... Increased penalty.

@Peanits @PatBrutal please bro. Fix this. :-(

• slipttees

penalty

I did a pretty good job so far

• slipttees
    edited March 2020

I think BHVR should disable the punishment system and try to find the problem and solve it, improving its servers and not doing it unfairly. We all know about the significant increase in the number of players and it is more than obvious that the servers are not supporting quantity simultaneously. Many people like me spend a lot of money on this game with DLC, auric and due to limitations on servers that are unable to play.

Who will disconnect at a bloodpoint event?

• slipttees

try play after 6 hours ban.... tan tan... first match DC.

my gift

thanks for support BHVR!

• Chiquito
    Chiquito Member Posts: 27

guess what devs? I got penalized one again yee haw I really can't wait for the ban to finish so I can finally get some more😊

I have so much fun gaming dbd, no doubt

• Pilch
    Pilch Member Posts: 3

This has still been happening to me for a week or two and I am losing it. I don't think i should wait 6 HOURS to play this game for one or two matches then get Disconnected from host to wait another 6 hours. All of the other 3 people (My friends) are always still in the match playing.

• SurvJoe
    SurvJoe Member Posts: 111

happened to me now too was playing killer trying to hook and suddenly animation stuck and 10 sec later game disconnected and received penalty too very frustrating :(

This discussion has been closed.