Plague Rework

Options

This is just an idea.

One of the things that plague siders from is having her power be in the hands of survivors.

I was thinking instead of it having survivors cleanse to give her corrupt purge, let the Plague get her power herself. How so?

Have her power become an active ability that she can use once she has infected objects and survivors a certain amount to fill the bar.

Putting a survivor into the broken state gives you the ability to activate your corrupt purge. You can activate it whenever.

Survivors can still cleanse from pools but they take a little longer.

it's just an idea I want to be able to earn my power without having to rely on survivors giving up power while also losing a lot of pressure to go get my power

Comments

• Onyx_Blue
    Onyx_Blue Member Posts: 1,060
    Options

If you suffer from the pains of a team not cleansing, use a build that helps you find them easily. And claim your Corrupt Purge when you can snowball it. I play Plague a fair bit and never suffer the pains of feeling like i'm in the hands of the survivors whether I gain scary momentum or not. Most teams I vs cleanse once they realise i'm juggling effectively and winning chases quickly. Maybe just change the way you play as her and your build too

• LordDubbington
    LordDubbington Member Posts: 21
    Options

As a plague main who got to red ranks playing only her, I would die if they reworked her. Bring play with your food or an apple addon and it's perfectly fine when survivors don't cleanse.

• Bludge23
    Bludge23 Member Posts: 234
    Options

I got to red ranks playing her too but I'm dying for her to get changed. I want to be in charge of my power.

• Raven014
    Raven014 Member Posts: 4,188
    Options

As of the last patch, she can effectively force them to cleanse. So this shouldn't be too common.